• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Sokantish

http://s0.2mdn.net/viewad/1479411/Vortexx_Updated_Banner_Ad_970x90.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

DM play your madden game :(

[quote="HarryDemeanor, post: 47198248"]Cena would take out Sonic and all his shitty friends.[/QUOTE]

I don't like your avatar, as bad as your last one was this one is even worse!

bangai-o

Banned
Sonic, Superman, Goku, and Cena?

tumblr_lq3b7vPSIx1qfc1wv.gif

Ultratech

So I've never watched SMS but does Cena ever appear on it? It would seem odd to make him the poster for the show and never have him on.

I think he had a match on there one week where he squished the King of Jobbers, Heath Slater.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-9nEp5R_e4

And some other week where he like hosted the block or something.
(IIRC; I sleep in most Saturdays until about 9/10 AM, so I assume it happened. Or something. *shrug*)

BlazinAm

hahahahahgahahahah

Jericho still calling in to wrestling shows on satellite radio as a mark

ha he's kissing triple h's ass

Vince asked Chris how he was able to work for 40 minutes at the Rumble

Link to the interview please.

So wwe is having one less ppv during the spring. Makes sense but then they are stacking the fall pretty heavily.

Oh shit...

Raw 20th Anniversary Box Set

...Please tell me it's what I'm hoping it is.

Probably going to collect all of the previous Raw DVD's together in one box :(

Wish they were still released the best of Raw seasons.

Zack is kinda right. 1 million followers is a lot of fucking people. And 90 percent have to be some sort of wrestling fan.

Some A show work wouldnt hurt anybody except GAF.

Omega

Banned
Zack is kinda right. 1 million followers is a lot of fucking people. And 90 percent have to be some sort of wrestling fan.

Some A show work wouldnt hurt anybody except GAF.

He's not likeable. He's the Robbie E of WWE.. Maybe if he changed his gimmick and didn't act like such a crybaby people would like him.

His only good moment in WWE was getting thrown off a ramp by Kane.

strobogo

Banned
Everyone should unfollow Zack for his lack of appreciation and gratitude to the people who got him noticed in the first place. Dude is probably making $100K to work out. He's far better off than probably 99% or more of his fan base. His constant bitching and complaining, even against his own fan base, is ridiculous.

Toki767

Swagger took all that time off and his Ankle Lock still looks like crap. Kofi's foot wasn't even being bent in the slightest.

I can't wait for Ryder Zachery's rambling shoot promos in TNA about how he made himself the biggest star in WWE but Vince McMahon held him back.

Top Bottom