• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Ozone

You should have Ricardo and ADR as the ghosts.
Done!

It's too bad we can't have animated avatars anymore.

Jmb77.gif
3xqW9Sw.jpg

What's funny about the whole Lance Storm/Hugh Morrus thing was that after Hugh won the U.S. Title by pinning Duggan and Major Gunns was "free" from Team Canada, Duggan turned babyface on Team Canada and Major Gunns immediately turned heel and rejoined Team Canada, lol.

Kinda random, but why was Shane McMahon doing commentary in WWF Warzone? Did he ever do commentary for an extended period of time?

Yes. His on-screen debut was as a commentator for Sunday Night Heat when it started in August 1998. A few months later, he started getting involved in storylines.

Into

Man i love the Shield but that promo last night just dragged on and on, they were forcing it too much. Rock's promo was great but then again that is his speciality

Doombear

Always hate having to check out of GAF when east coast RAW starts up, but I love getting to catch up with pages and pages afterwards. Tonight was extra special. Love ya WrassleGAF.

Big Shoe? Meh, could've been so much worse.

iSihQbUX1UpfF.gif

Here's a bunch of avatars, feel free to claim them;

ixwZ2foQGMZR9.png
ikxlaMsBUK7WQ.png
ib1dtMGzHnaq3.png
ib112uFwpDPMVq.png
ibaCmHdylejUx2.png
iMdyx5IHL4Emu.png
ibd4GnNb0rSOis.png
ibrrCVu5lEu6l4.png
ibbUJIguzzFWcN.png
ic163567fnCxV.png

Also, while searching for Big Shoe pictures, I found this;

i5x2FfBG98uAx.jpg

Triple H is so kawaii, uguuuuuuuuuuu.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Seriously, though, Show's ECW title run was arguably the best world title run of that decade. He defended the title every week, and damn near every match got bloody and was good.

KissVibes

Banned
I'm planning on doing a 24 hour stream for charity. I'd like it to be a WWE game but my issues is that I was SUPER terrible at WWE 12. I never played a Wrasslin game before that in over 7 years and on easy I got my shit worked.

Is WWE 13 easier? If it isn't, I'll probably pick up a copy of WWE All Stars. I could get 24 hours out of that, right?

Seriously, though, Show's ECW title run was arguably the best world title run of that decade. He defended the title every week, and damn near every match got bloody and was good.

Hell no fuck that title run SlOW FAT Big Show ruined every potential match they had in ECW. every match was 2 to 3 min only the Main Events of WWEECW got time so it was 10 min of Big Show resting on the mat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZS7NW8K-4lY

In HD brought to you by the WWE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26MXMI0Bx-c

I was just about to ask for a cut of crying Big Show. This will do wonders for my avatar.

EDIT: If someone can put crying Big Show on the Chao in my previous avatar better than I can, then I'd gladly wear it.

sK5PUvI.png

This is all I could do with my limited Paint.net skills:

TITmz4B.png

Top Bottom