• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Aiii

So not worth it
Should've been Liger-san.

profile_jushinthunderliger.jpg

Cagey

Banned
If we had animated avatars, I'd totally rock this one:
2537627_o.gif

I can't find an HD picture to crop Captain Insano into an avatar tho.

It isn't free damnit!

What are they referencing, that you can buy Shield's services like Heyman did?

That, and it's a reference to "freedom ain't free", which is a pretty worn out Americanism at this point. Kinda surprised that they're going with that line, actually.

Could someone please tell me what I've missed for the past 2 weeks? Every time I've tried to post in this thread and get back into the groove, I've been called away for work. Has Generico debuted yet? Is Aces & Eights over? Did Freight Train retain?

jred2k

I am not looking forward to the Cena/Rock feud. Rock's crackhead story last night was fucking terrible. Anything good that has happened since Rock has been back has been a direct result of CM Punk being on screen as well. Cena and Rock trying to out-spectacle each other is going to be excruciating.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Maybe they can trade shitty stories back and forth.

"See when you play Call of Duty with a crack head in a truck, you get twinky tits."

jred2k

I had to turn avatars back on, they're just too good. I am really enjoying scrolling through random threads and seeing a bunch of pictures of Big Show.

Big Show ended up being a decent enough winner, but I think Mark Henry would have similar results.

Also just realized, strangely absent from the Rumble - Shawn Michaels.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate everyone that comes out, contributes, posts, does writeups, enjoys Raw with the rest of us, gets excited for NJPW, and much much more here at WrassleGAF. A lot of these other OT communities are fine and dandy, but rarely have I felt such a good community sense. You're all great in my book, and I look forward to seeing everything, from opinions to writeups to complaints to hype to discussion of old shit to seriously everything. I count pretty much all of you as my pals, and some of you as good personal friends. In the event that I get the boot for not understanding Wii U fanatics, let it be known I love you all.

I honestly believe our community is something special and is the best community on GAF :)

McNei1y

I can't wait for our next rumble in the future!

Man, I just wanted to say that I really appreciate everyone that comes out, contributes, posts, does writeups, enjoys Raw with the rest of us, gets excited for NJPW, and much much more here at WrassleGAF. A lot of these other OT communities are fine and dandy, but rarely have I felt such a good community sense. You're all great in my book, and I look forward to seeing everything, from opinions to writeups to complaints to hype to discussion of old shit to seriously everything. I count pretty much all of you as my pals, and some of you as good personal friends. In the event that I get the boot for not understanding Wii U fanatics, let it be known I love you all.

I honestly believe our community is something special and is the best community on GAF :)

There are a few communities that I belong to but WrassleGAF is excellent. It always seems to be active and the list of members is outstanding. I enjoy the time here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Damn these Big Show avatars are making me laugh. The guy makes some of the best facial expressions.

I was sad when he won, but I'm surprisingly happy with how well he avatars.

Bowser

Looks like Super Friends vs Shield isn't going to be in the Chamber. Ryberg went back and edited his tweet to say "at Elimination Chamber" after RAW instead of "in #TheChamber" or whatever it was before

McNei1y

Looks like Super Friends vs Shield isn't going to be in the Chamber. Ryberg went back and edited his tweet to say "at Elimination Chamber" after RAW instead of "in #TheChamber" or whatever it was before

That's a disappointment. Only one elimination chamber match? Lame. I think a 'War Games' type of EC match would've been excellent.

my RAW review:

- Heyman and Punk are fantastic together.
- Jericho vs Bryan was good, but too slow.
- Cesaro giant swinging Miz was awesome.
- ...that's it, i FF the rest. even the Shield couldn't get my attention.

You never know, when you say "The Wii U isn't selling well" what you could end up with.

ya talking to folks who tuck their jeans inside their socks, Sun, you can't expect them to understand logic and common sense.

somedevil

the super american who is disappointed in america shtick isnt going to get Swagger anywhere. at least they tried.

I've enjoyed it and its gotten alot of people interested in Jack Swagger. Also, his character seems to me to be a fringe Tea Party member.

After Obama won reelection people brought up versions of what Dutch said and now with immigration reform happening this angle has good timing.

Top Bottom