• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

man, this thread grew 30 pages since my last visit.

i see Cesaro giant swinging the Miz, what else happened that's worth tracking down?

Aiii

So not worth it
I know it was late last night, and I wasn't fully awake, but... did Jack Swagger really become a Redneck White Supremacist?

He did, and then they cut to Teddy Long and Booker talking about how great he was and added him to the chamber match. It was glorious.

bart jr

Neo Member
I know it was late last night, and I wasn't fully awake, but... did Jack Swagger really become a Redneck White Supremacist?

I was actually kinda into the whole schtick. Now they just need to change his theme to something more fitting of this new 'persona'. Also, I fucking loved that he did a buckle-bomb to Zack Ryder.

UltraMantis Black came so close to winning.Just because Mantis has a better mask then Sin Cara doesn't mean he's gotta get all jealous during the rumble and single Mantis out.

Shocked no one has made a avatar out of the Showster yet.

That sure was a weird part of his career.

Bionic Arm did

image.php

So Big Show avatars huh? in the words of the man himself "How is this even possible?!"
Well I know how, I just wanted to use that quote.

Raw was surprisingly okay, Kane in the chamber so huzzah! rejoice with me Wrasslegaf, he's going to the main event of WM! Yep, definitely him and not Orton.

That Zandig glitch was amazing. I wish we could've seen where he went when Show won. He probably slid straight to gorilla through the titantron, doing his little idle animation the whole way.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That Zandig glitch was amazing. I wish we could've seen where he went when Show won. He probably slid straight to gorilla through the titantron, doing his little idle animation the whole way.
You all can thank Bootaaay for the Zandig shenanigans. I will post the list of people and their picks once I am at work.

McNei1y

What the hell... why did they remove wrestling from the olympics? That sucks. One of the kids that goes to school here (I work at a high school) was going to qualify in wrestling for the olympics when it came back around. I guess he'll only have 2016 to do so.

Kaladin

UltraMantis Black came so close to winning.Just because Mantis has a better mask then Sin Cara doesn't mean he's gotta get all jealous during the rumble and single Mantis out.

Mantis was the guy that was close to winning to troll the IWC every year like they do in the Rumble. It was Ziggler's spot this year.

jred2k

I loved when Mark Henry puts his fist on Hornswoggle and his leg shoots up. It reminds me of when I pet my dog behind the ear and her hind leg starts to kick.

Also, I'm at work so I have avatars turned off, but could someone tell me if I'm good to take this avatar:
ibd4GnNb0rSOis.png

Kaladin

Disappointing news:

For the first time, the TNA Lockdown PPV will not be an all Steel Cage match PPV. The plan going forward is to have the top matches inside the cage but to have traditional style undercard matches.

The all cage match format had been the norm for the PPV since it was first launched the company.

Quoting since it got lost in all the Big Show madness.

Kensuke Sasaki returned to the ring today after neck surgery kept him out of action for 126 days. He teamed with Takashi Sugiura to take on Shinjiro Ohtani and Katsuhiko Nakajima;

ibwoWbL2aCLL1p.jpg

Nice to see Kensuke & Old Man Tenryu back in action, hopefully they'll both be involved in Kobashi's retirement show.

Also, all hail the Necro Butcher;

ibhjPeTqJdI1TZ.gif

ibiZhCte3Dm6vU.gif

i5pHIfIT00WaZ.gif

So who won last night? Place doesn't look so different after all.

Unfortunately, Zandig was robbed of his rightful victory :(

Based on all the Big Show Madness, it is safe to assume that he won the Mascot Rumble. As I am a man of my word, can someone avatarize this pic for me? I just need Paul's ugly mug :)

Big+Show+Wallpaper+3dwallpaper2013+005.jpg

strobogo

Banned
Based on all the Big Show Madness, it is safe to assume that he won the Mascot Rumble. As I am a man of my word, can someone avatarize this pic for me? I just need Paul's ugly mug :)

Big+Show+Wallpaper+3dwallpaper2013+005.jpg

I don't know what Show was thinking with just the goatee. Has anyone ever pulled that look off and not look like a douchebag?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Here's the list:

Sunflower - Batista
Mr. Sandman - Bishoptl
Laserfrog - Freight Train
Professor Beef - Ganondorf
FallingEdge - Justin Credible
Clint Beastwood - Mark Henry
Bootaaay - Zandig
Pavaloo - Bret Hart
McNei1y - Ryback
Slightconfuse - Booker T
Dave Meltzer - Brad Maddox
gurudyne - Mankind (hey that rhymes)
BIONIC-ARRRMMM!! - Bo Dallas
Perspicacity - El Generico
billriccio - Ultramantis Black
DyslexicAlucard - ***** ******
Ubertag - Zack Ryder
Tom f'N Cruise - Lance Storm
ghostmind - Papa Shango
Sabucin - Sabu
CrunchinJelly - Sin Cara
Htown - Mark Henry
Reneledarker - Jeff Hardy
bean breath - Big Show *winner*
cagey - David Otunga
nihontiger90 - Masahiro Chono
Speedy Blue Dude - The Miz
HarryDemeanor - Brodus Clay *first entrant*
jred2k - Val Venis *he eliminated Ganondorf, thank you Val*
Mr. Luchador - Owen Hart
Aiii - Jushin Thunder Liger
Str0ngStyle - Kazuchika Okada
mrboo001 - Laserfrog
killing_joke - Stone Cold Steve Austin
Jeff Albertson - Great Khali
Phoenixazure - Chyna
Entropia - Cody Rhodes
B M ARAGON - Scotty 2 Hotty
bart jr - Bastion Booger
jmdajr - Triple H
Johnz - Bo Dallas
lunchbox - David Flair
Shark Johnson - Val Venis *see above*

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Honestly we kinda lucked out getting Show as the winner, he's very expressive in the face and has a long, long career to draw photos from. Thanks Bootaaay for all the avatars you made.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, WWE is shutting the fuck down on my WCW Archive videos again. They hit about another 40 of them. Kinda glad I stopped making them, I guess :(

Top Bottom