• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I actually wasn't referring to that. :p

I love all ya'll, but we share way too many similarities with other communities.

Communities on GAF? I checked out MMA-GAF and it's ok but feels sterile. NFL and NBA-GAF are all nice enough, but have their own quirks and feel high-stress. I dunno man, we're easygoing, laid back, and popular. Maybe we can sell out and do a WrassleGAF podcast (I hope nobody does this.)

Our uniqueness is that we tend to have events most of us all participate in and we give as good as we get, and all appear to respect one another to a pretty good degree.

Was watching a random old PPV and Melina f**ked up her splits under the rope entrance thing. :lol

She like fell off the apron doing it, must of been really embarrassing then after some egging on from other divas she went back and did it again to success haha.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Was watching a random old PPV and Melina f**ked up her splits under the rope entrance thing. :lol

She like fell off the apron doing it, must of been really embarrassing then after some egging on from other divas she went back and did it again to success haha.

Man, I remember seeing her in person. Man...that's a thoroughbred. Wow I sound misogynist, comparing a woman to an animal.

I played 30 minutes of Generations and it was better than the previous decade of Sonic.

Pretty close! It's a really fun game. Best played on PC at 60fps.

jred2k

WrassleGAF is awesome and by far the least combative of any OT I've lurked/posted in. Its the right mix of not feuding over our favourites, but not being a complete circle jerk.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WrassleGAF is awesome and by far the least combative of any OT I've lurked/posted in. Its the right mix of not feuding over our favourites, but not being a complete circle jerk.

I wish Heavy would come back, but some people really bristle when he's around. I love Heavy and miss him!

Feeling pretty good
Took a 30 minute nap
Mom made lasagne
I have a good feeling about Raw tonight

Also one thing we NEVER do that I see in a lot of other GAF communities is go after new posters with "who the fuck are you"

That shit gets REALLY old and is the quickest way to keep me away from wanting to talk.

Sabucin

Also one thing we NEVER do that I see in a lot of other GAF communities is go after new posters with "who the fuck are you"

That shit gets REALLY old and is the quickest way to keep me away from wanting to talk.

As a very new member of WrasslinGaf Community, I can tell that you are totally right. I have felt so comfortable posting here and things like that, are very welcomed.
Thank you guys!

tumblr_mi4wvmg8pG1rqx5igo3_250.gif

DMczaf

Hopefully we get a gif of Mark Henry splitting Miz's wig next week.

Just every week a new gif of Miz getting fucked up.

Only way this isn't .gif of the year is if Cesaro does something even more gif worthy in the remaining ten months of the year. It's the only one saved to my hard drive at the moment--I need no others.

That gif makes me go play some old Tekken and just chain throw combo with King all game long

I had my old avatar for over a year. Mantis drinking his tea and the best Wrassle GAF sign to ever make national tv. I'm going to be honest this feels strange.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I had my old avatar for over a year. Mantis drinking his tea and the best Wrassle GAF sign to ever make national tv. I'm going to be honest this feels strange.

It does feel weird to rep Show. I understand.

You shall grow to love it. Then switch back.

Kaladin

Remember that time DX put Mr. McMahon's head up Big Show's ass?

I dare someone to avatar that.

I don't even know if I can post a picture of it really.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

If it makes it on TV it's ok for GAF

UberTag

Unforgiven 2006. I was in attendance when that miracle of physics took place.

Here is a bad youtube of it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGfdD_VBuOk
Probably one of the worst angles WWE ever ran with DX.
The only person I was rooting for in that match was Shane McMahon.

Top Bottom