• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Done with this thread until Show's gone
tumblr_mi4pkvGja01s5zf6fo1_250.gif

UberTag

I blame everyone who ever cheered Shawn over Bret
I never cheered for Shawn over Bret.
Then again, I'm biased due to being Canadian.
Also, Shawn is unquestionably the better wrestler and despite that I would STILL cheer for Bret over Shawn.
I believe the only time I ever cheered for someone else to go over Bret was when he faced Owen.

Laserfrog

Also... you did team up with Khali to eliminate Owen Hart. Didn't you. Teaming up with the Great Khali - he's so great. But no, he's not. He needed help, from a laserfrog. To eliminate Owen Hart. Remember Owen Hart, that cheeky little Canadian guy who broke Austin's neck. Yes, he was such a cheeky chappy, with his slammy awards, and his sunglasses, and his colourful tights.

How did you get hold of the script for my next video?

strobogo

Banned
There HAS been "who are you" kind of stuff in here from time to time. Not much, but it does happen every few months. I've also dropped any wrestling board I used to go to. I get more wrestling and off topic nonsense of all sorts in this thread alone than I did at any wrestling board with dedicated off topic areas.

I posted at DVDVR for 7-8 years (ugh, 8 years of posting on a message board?) and I haven't even checked it since I've been a member here.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think there were at least 35 legit mark out sessions in the Rumble last night, it was so much fun, everyone had a stake in it. I loved doing it, and making sure everyone had entrance music (except David Flair, and Bastion Booger's was quiet and gross) paid off great.

I think there were at least 35 legit mark out sessions in the Rumble last night, it was so much fun, everyone had a stake in it. I loved doing it, and making sure everyone had entrance music (except David Flair, and Bastion Booger's was quiet and gross) paid off great.

We should have a contest every month whether it be avatars, thread naming, or even who makes the thread.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
This is the only match I care about:

I'm excited to see this too. After his great set of matches with Sheamus, and Del Rio proving they can work well together, I'm looking forward to seeing what tricks they pull out this time during the transition to a Del Rio/Swagger feud.

Pavaloo

We should have a contest every month whether it be avatars, thread naming, or even who makes the thread.

I completely agree. That was just an absolute blast, I cheered for people I really wouldn't have expected to. Even got super excited when I thought my entrant would really win the whole thing, just an absolute blast. Something was on the line, that's what made it so dramatic.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I completely agree. That was just an absolute blast, I cheered for people I really wouldn't have expected to. Even got super excited when I thought my entrant would really win the whole thing, just an absolute blast. Something was on the line, that's what made it so dramatic.

There's a delicate balance though, if we have one each month it'd cheapen it.

I'll work on making the GWF better, or something :p

Kaladin

Possible Mania spoiler?

Rey Mysterio is scheduled to wrestle CM Punk on RAW Live Events post-Elimination Chamber heading into WrestleMania.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Possible Mania spoiler?

Rey Mysterio is scheduled to wrestle CM Punk on RAW Live Events post-Elimination Chamber heading into WrestleMania.
Probably just randomly thrown together matchup, since Taker clearly won't be working RAW live shows after WM.

Sokantish

Sounds like a lot of work for Sunflower every month only to be disappointed when Big Show, Khali, and John Cena win! Maybe winners can't be in the rumbles anymore or something.

Probably just randomly thrown together matchup, since Taker clearly won't be working RAW live shows after WM.

and having
Sin Cara vs Rey
at house shows would just be dumb.

Also for Swagger they should totally do a heel version of "real american" for his intro music. It would be pretty silly.

Possible Mania spoiler?

I didn't think we'd see him until at the earliest post mania. I heard he's been riding "racehorse charlie" recently if you know what I mean. Thus him being in and out as of late. Will be interesting to see how this play's out, it would be nice to have him at mania.

Top Bottom