• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I actually got a question about WWE PPV's. Is there anyway I can watch them live on my Xbox 360?

Nope...unless IE on Xbox gives you access to wwe.com and you buy it there. Too complex. Too many places where something can go wrong.

In my experience, those are 3 very long months.

I could not follow it now. I watched it to the very end, and I have scars that will never heal.
Some of the most painful memories in my life. I cried at the very last Nitro.

I knew what a shit fest it had become, but I grew up with it, and it was a huge part of my life. :'(

It still hurts all these years later.

I genuinely have no idea what the WHC match is going to be for Mania...

Right now there's Del Rio, Shoe, and Ziggler who could be champion after Sunday. Looking at the number one contenders in that chamber all three of those guys have a few natural potential feuds.

Ziggler could fight Jericho for obvious reasons, maaaybe Orton if they feel like going back to that well.
Del Rio could fight Jack Swagger, who is being primed as a natural villain for him or Mark Henry who deserves a Mania title match
Big Show could fight Daniel Bryan, as he never really got back at Bryan for taking his title last year and I could easily see them throwing Kane into a triple threat with those two due to Hell No breaking up or whatever

Cagey

Banned
I genuinely have no idea what the WHC match is going to be for Mania...

Right now there's Del Rio, Shoe, and Ziggler who could be champion after Sunday. Looking at the number one contenders in that chamber all three of those guys have a few natural potential feuds.

Ziggler could fight Jericho for obvious reasons, maaaybe Orton if they feel like going back to that well.
Del Rio could fight Jack Swagger, who is being primed as a natural villain for him or Mark Henry who deserves a Mania title match
Big Show could fight Daniel Bryan, as he never really got back at Bryan for taking his title last year and I could easily see them throwing Kane into a triple threat with those two due to Hell No breaking up or whatever

Most likely, WWE has no idea either. Ziggler holding the briefcase makes this so complicated, assuming he's still to cash in and actually win.

Zapato Grande is easy to eliminate from the hunt because he's boring and no one cares. ADR/Swagger can feud with or without the belt on the line. Similarly, Bryan/Kane have a natural feud at some point without the belt at stake (though with the tag team titles used as part of the feud). A

Orton drifts along without purpose. Mark Henry without the belt would be in the same situation as Orton, and he's fresh off a return.

Slap the belt on Mark, let him commence another Reign of Terror, and have some face beat him in a few months time.

jred2k

They seem to have completely abandoned Orton vs Shaemus. They could get back to that after EC, but it seems like Cena being involved with the Shield threw Orton to the back of the line.

Ithil

They seem to have completely abandoned Orton vs Shaemus. They could get back to that after EC, but it seems like Cena being involved with the Shield threw Orton to the back of the line.

Worse still, i don't know where Orton, Sheamus or Ryback are going to be for WM. It seems like Del Rio vs Swagger and Ziggler vs Jericho are likely, and one of them is going to involve the WHC.

I guess you could build Orton vs Sheamus after EC, but they're totally separate at the moment. I was expecting at least for one to eliminate the other at the Rumble to sow seeds, but nope.

somedevil

2013-02-13-royal-ramble.jpg

somedevil

For this Wrestlemania the big question is how long with Daniel Bryan match be this year. The over/under is a minute as of now. I don't think the fans will like a 3rd time of the WWE screwing them out of a Daniel Bryan match at Wrestlemania especially in New York.

Catching up on some Dragon Gate - I sometimes forget how amazing Dragon Kid is;

iN2LDY4aYEMpL.gif

His feet barely touch the damn floor!

Also, I really like Ricochet & Naruki Doi's double-team finish;

i6Wrqp0mDb0jL.gif

For this Wrestlemania the big question is how long with Daniel Bryan match be this year. The over/under is a minute as of now. I don't think the fans will like a 3rd time of the WWE screwing them out of a Daniel Bryan match at Wrestlemania especially in New York.

They always seem to give Kane something to do, so I imagine Daniel Bryan will be getting some shine by association.

Yeah I forgot how fun Dragon Kid was to watch till my Japan trip. Wish he's come back and wrestle Del Sol.

I got a good sequence of the Doi/ricochet finish. Here's one of the pics
63DB9013-0D3B-4EE9-B3F9-846B66345DA7-23092-00001037B6A7B0B3_zps4c224a0a.jpg

And here's a little Abra Cadaver from our Lucha Mardi Gras party. I pulled my hat down really hard so it wouldn't fall off in the parade and now I think it's a little bit like Jamiroquai.
4DB97438-71F1-4E52-8810-E8349AEB9567-23092-00001037EA4E902A_zps18383ec9.jpg

i think it's kinda obvious they'll have Kane vs D. Bryan at WM.

Eh... I'd still reserve judgement on that one until after Elimination Chamber. They really subverted the whole "tag team attacks each other at the Rumble which leads to one/both getting angry so they split" by making it a team that functions on being angry at each other.

It's still the most likely thing to happen, but I would say there's a reasonable possibility of SHIELD fighting them for the titles as long as they aren't too decimated by the Super Best Friends.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea

Considering Bryan and Kane will likely have a match, and since Vince is obsessed with "breaking" records it'll be 7 seconds; beating Chavo vs. Kane at WM24.

I think Kane will pin dbry or vice versa in the chamber. leading to a pre-show match a wresltemania!

WHC will be a triple threat with ziggler/ADR/Big Show

it seesm they are building some sort of orton/Henery fued

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I think my old idea will hold true. Kane and Bryan will work at competing concession stands at WM, with the winner getting the honor of bringing HHH his coffee.

I rewatched the El Generico vs. Nick Jackson vs. Jigsaw vs. Kota Ibushi four-way from Chikara's King of Trios 2009 on Chikara-Podcast-A-Go-Go last night. Has Chikara released any other full matches on Chikara-Podcast-A-Go-Go?

Every episode has at least one full or close to full match. Well worth out to check out the others.

Good news guys, I have every Kanyon Cutter clipped out. I will edit them together later today and post the full library of Kanyon Cutters. BANG!

This pleases me.

jred2k

Eh... I'd still reserve judgement on that one until after Elimination Chamber. They really subverted the whole "tag team attacks each other at the Rumble which leads to one/both getting angry so they split" by making it a team that functions on being angry at each other.

It's still the most likely thing to happen, but I would say there's a reasonable possibility of SHIELD fighting them for the titles as long as they aren't too decimated by the Super Best Friends.

Hell No vs. Shield was going on for so long at live events I thought there would have been more spill over on to television. I guess it could have been considered a continuation of TLC, but I still would have liked to see them compete with each other a bit more.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Del Rio cheats to beat Show
Show KO'd Del Rio after the match.
Big E eliminates Ricardo
Ziggs tries to cash in but Show remembers what he told Dolph 4 months ago about cashing in when he's around and gets Ziggs DQ'd

Ziggler/Jericho is a morelikely WHC match at wresltemania.

del rio and show can continue to feud. Would like to see swagger/Cesaro at some point as well

Pavaloo

Swagger/Cesaro with Cesaro face would be brilliant.

If Cesaro beat Miz as a heel and got over enough to be a heel face just for beating the Miz down that would be magic.

Few more gifs from Dragon Gate;

ivQ57UOdXqV09.gif

Nagata damn near kicked Saito's face off. He worked surprisingly well in a Dragon Gate-pace match.

Super-super Huricanrana from Dragon Kid;

ibkli4HatqBHdO.gif

Nice sequence between CIMA & Mochizuki;

ibjpldRkO0A3q6.gif

Yeah I forgot how fun Dragon Kid was to watch till my Japan trip. Wish he's come back and wrestle Del Sol.

Oh man, that'd be an amazing match for sure. I doubt it'll be too long before Del Sol gets brought to Japan, so perhaps we could see him mix it up with Dragon Kid over there.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Nagata can still MOVE. What an awesome dude.

Top Bottom