• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Here you go;

ixEG7TAF0iedb.jpg

Ozone

Swagger/Cesaro with Cesaro face would be brilliant.

If Cesaro beat Miz as a heel and got over enough to be a heel face just for beating the Miz down that would be magic.
Make it a Miz-on-a-Pole match, where Miz can legally be used as a weapon, and you've got a Mania-level match.

Pavaloo

We cheer the foreigner that loves America ;)

edit: HOW DARE YOU? I come to this country, the land of the free, and have become United States Champion. This country gave me and other immigrants the opportunity that you are too stupid and lazy to get, Jack Swagger. Look this way and you will see a real American. /Cesaro to Swagger.

It would be fucking awesome.

Jamie OD

I like the idea of Swagger's closest friends and family being Southern heels from years gone by. So far we have Bunkhouse Buck as his dad and Dutch Mantell as his xenophobic elder. Bring on Creepy Uncle Tracey Smothers!

Carnby

Del Rio cheats to beat Show
Show KO'd Del Rio after the match.
Big E eliminates Ricardo
Ziggs tries to cash in but Show remembers what he told Dolph 4 months ago about cashing in when he's around and gets Ziggs DQ'd

I've never seen a flashback happen during a match. I wonder how WWE will pull this off? Maybe play video of his memory on the titan tron?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously - the guy's 45 in two months, it's crazy how well he's holding up, given the punishment he must have taken throughout the past 20+ years.

Zandig was robbed :(

Nagata for sure has been abusing his body over in Japan (and sometimes America) for the better part of 20 years, it really is remarkable.

Zandig may have been robbed, but he stood at the window and wouldn't let people forget.

jred2k

Who is doing the SHOWT for March? I feel like I have a really good suggestion for the thread title, but it may offend the politically correct segment of GAF.

somedevil

Elimination Pay Per View Match Card:

Rock vs Punk
Del Rio vs Big Show
Miz vs Cesaro
Shield vs Super Friends
Tamina vs Kaitlyn
Elimination Cage Match

Very good card. If they need one more match they got Bobobobo vs Wade.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody is using an avatar of Show's underwear from Knucklehead. What gives?

McNei1y

There's so many Big Show moments that I want to find on youtube but I can't remember when they happened. Some of the camera shots the cameramen get of him on Raw are perfect. I'm way to lazy to search through every video though.

strobogo

Banned
I probably will keep watching the last 3 months of WCW. I think it's harder to find all the episodes of those months, though. The last time I looked I think the PPVs and the month of March were all that were on the normal sites for such things.

Anyway, sorry to keep you waiting on Kanyon. I've been sick and a bit out of commission. I would have had it done earlier, but I had to sleep and try to have my head not explode.

ghostmind

Next month should be Mizarch (in honor of the return of the Halls of Pain), but people might think we are paying homage to the Miz, and I never want that mistake to be made.

bart jr

Neo Member
Any of you folks that live in/around Ohio plan on going to the ROH show in Cincinnati on Saturday? I screwed up by not going to the AIW show in Cleveland last Friday, so I might try to make it out for this. So far the lineup is:

**MAIN EVENT SIX MAN TAG TEAM ELIMINATION MATCH**
Davey Richards, Adam Cole & "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs ROH World Champion Kevin Steen, Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino

Roderick Strong vs ACH

BJ Whitmer vs Kyle O'Reilly

Jay Lethal vs Tadarius Thomas

Special Attraction
ROH World Tag Team Champion Mark Briscoe vs "Spyder" Nate Webb

ROH World Tag Team Champion, Jay Briscoe vs "God's Gift" QT Marshall

"Outlaw" Charlie Haas vs Pepper Parks

The only matches that interest me are the main event and Strong vs. ACH. Who the hell is Pepper Parks???

The only matches that interest me are the main event and Strong vs. ACH. Who the hell is Pepper Parks???

Yeah, nothing else looks too great on that card, but if given enough time I could see Strong vs ACH being amazing. Should be a fun main event too. Although, why the hell is Nate Webb in ROH? Not too familiar with Pepper Parks, although I'm sure I've seen the name before.

Top Bottom