• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strobogo

Banned
Best weekly Wrasslin show not named NXT!

I'm pretty confident there are backyard feds on Youtube that put on better weekly shows. Impact is so bad. Possibly the worst it has ever been. You know my tolerance for bad wrestling shows is pretty high and I can't even finish Impact most of the times I've watched in the last year.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I'm pretty confident there are backyard feds on Youtube that put on better weekly shows. Impact is so bad. Possibly the worst it has ever been. You know my tolerance for bad wrestling shows is pretty high and I can't even finish Impact most of the times I've watched in the last year.
Logic has no place in TNA chat.

I'm convinced the only reason people still watch TNA is because they missed out on seeing WCW live as it crashed and burned slowly, and they want to experience that saga for themselves.

strobogo

Banned
lol ok... your fuckin with me right??

No. You can get away with that kind of shit in community threads that mods don't really touch very often and play it off as joking. You can't do it in OT or on Gaming side. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and doesn't come back with awful shit about some other ethnic group and pretend it is cute.

I heard he said something about the Nintendo 64.
:O

No. You can get away with that kind of shit in community threads that mods don't really touch very often and play it off as joking. You can't do it in OT or on Gaming side. Hopefully he's learned his lesson and doesn't come back with awful shit about some other ethnic group and pretend it is cute.
well lets hope he learned his lessen..

He's not.

G-Fex was part of the school board that did this: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=764747
hahahaha

strobogo

Banned
Negatives for TNA:

Dixie Carter
Davey Richards
Rockstar Spud
Mike Tenay
Taz
Abyss
Gunner
Garrett Bischoff
Velvet Sky
Mr. Anderson
Kurt Angle's zombie corpse

Negatives for WWE:

Michael Cole
JBL
Jerry Lawler
Miz
Alex Riley
Khali

Positives for TNA:

Austin Aries
Bobby Rooooooo
Eric Young
Brooke's Ass
Bully Ray

Positives for WWE:

Daniel Bryan
Antonio Cesaro
Brock Lesnar
Paul Heyman
Enzo and Big Cass
3MB
Rhodes Brothers
Kane's Abs
Wyatt Family
Renee Young
Shield
NXT in general

Clearly, the balance is in favor of WWE.

Ithil

WWE must be offering him a massive contract to get him to even consider moving. He earns a good wage at NJPW + however much he get's out of his Armani Exchange sponsorship and with the Bullet Club he's got a hell of a spot on the programme and a genuine chance to hold the Heavyweight belt in a few years.

And he also likes it in Japan, and his buddies are in the Bullet Club with him. So if he signs with WWE he's pretty much changing his entire life.

strobogo

Banned
Joe being Abyss the whole time was a stupid reveal. They should have gone all in and had Joe Park(s) be murdered and Abyss coming back for revenge.

Alucard

Banned
MVP promo coming up, folks.

Impact > Raw in terms of entertainment and not putting me to sleep. I like the 2 hour format more, and almost every segment actually means something.

Carnby

I'm inclined to agree with you. The MSP's ironic online love has never made sense to me. Dudes were terrible at everything.

Back in the day, I thought the Mean Street Posse really were Shane's friends.

Vince was really the owner, Steph and Shane were really his kids, and Linda was really his wife. So MSP was really Shane's friends and it explained why they didn't know how to really wrestle.

Nope.

Negatives for TNA:

Dixie Carter
Davey Richards
Rockstar Spud
Mike Tenay
Taz
Abyss
Gunner
Garrett Bischoff
Velvet Sky
Mr. Anderson
Kurt Angle's zombie corpse

Negatives for WWE:

Michael Cole
JBL
Jerry Lawler
Miz
Alex Riley
Khali

Positives for TNA:

Austin Aries
Bobby Rooooooo
Eric Young
Brooke's Ass
Bully Ray

Positives for WWE:

Daniel Bryan
Antonio Cesaro
Brock Lesnar
Paul Heyman
Enzo and Big Cass
3MB
Rhodes Brothers
Kane's Abs
Wyatt Family
Renee Young
Shield
NXT in general

Clearly, the balance is in favor of WWE.

How is a guy who forcibly stuck his dick in a woman's face and did #askquestions about a major bombing not an immediate Negative for a company, let alone is placed in the Positives section

MVP promo coming up, folks.

Impact > Raw in terms of entertainment and not putting me to sleep. I like the 2 hour format more, and almost every segment actually means something.
Yeah excited to see what he says. Also agree on the impact over Raw. People crap on TNA a lot. Some of it is deserved and I get where they come from but, man I have been enjoying Impact a lot more than Raw.
Joe being Abyss the whole time was a stupid reveal. They should have gone all in and had Joe Park(s) be murdered and Abyss coming back for revenge.
That would have been amazing.

tm24

Back in the day, I thought the Mean Street Posse really were Shane's friends.

Pete Gas and Rodney were actually Shane's friends. Rodney was friends with him since junior high and they met Pete Gas in high school. Joey Abs was the odd man out. He was actually a NC wrestler who was friends with the Hardys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom