• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mmttasUBKY1qkz8azo1_400.gif

tumblr_mmttasUBKY1qkz8azo2_400.gif

Showaddy

And he also likes it in Japan, and his buddies are in the Bullet Club with him. So if he signs with WWE he's pretty much changing his entire life.

Yep and he get's time off to go home and rest up with NJ. Also he'll be aware how atrocious the creative & booking is in WWE at the moment, I mean A-Train/Bernard was a friend of his in Japan and look what's happened to him since he came back to the WWE.

strobogo

Banned
Yep and he get's time off to go home and rest up with NJ. Also he'll be aware how atrocious the creative & booking is in WWE at the moment, I mean A-Train/Bernard was a friend of his in Japan and look what's happened to him since he came back to the WWE.

Yeah, poor guy got a contract bigger than what he used to have and got to dance and protect his body instead of do high impact matches, got merch for the kids, and now does commentary on NXT. Poor dude. I'm sure he regrets that he isn't destroying his body and getting hit really hard in the head for weeks at a time.

Showaddy

Yeah, poor guy got a contract bigger than what he used to have and got to dance and protect his body instead of do high impact matches, got merch for the kids, and now does commentary on NXT. Poor dude. I'm sure he regrets that he isn't destroying his body and getting hit really hard in the head for weeks at a time.

I can understand the protecting his body argument and the extra money but I refuse to accept any professional would be happy being brought in as a monster heel then jobbed to every man under the hill, forced to go through embarrassing segments then having to switch to a dancing gimmick with Brodus Clay.

strobogo

Banned
I can understand the protecting his body argument and the extra money but I refuse to accept any professional would be happy being brought in as a monster heel then jobbed to every man under the hill, forced to go through embarrassing segments then having to switch to a dancing gimmick with Brodus Clay.

Not every wrestler is a mark for themselves.

strobogo

Banned
You'd think most would have some professional pride though. Admittedly Tensai can probably put his pride aside for $600,000 year...

What he was doing in Tons of Funk was no where near as embarrassing or insulting in what he was doing before he left WWE the first time.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Tensai had a real push for a month or two after he came back, it just wasn't going to work out. Instead he gets paid a bunch and is generally happy with what he's doing.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You'd think most would have some professional pride though. Admittedly Tensai can probably put his pride aside for $600,000 year...
The man has a wife and baby to provide for. Him not caring how he's portrayed on a damn children's TV show has no impact on his pride.

strobogo

Banned
The man has a wife and baby to provide for. Him not caring how he's portrayed on a damn children's TV show has no impact on his pride.

Exactly. Let Kane be the example that you're an actor on a TV show and it doesn't matter what stupid shit you do on it.

somedevil

So she finally watched the show to know about Shaw. Also, how the hell did TNA get that footage. This angle just makes no sense.

XenoRaven

Karl Anderson told a story on AOW about how he went to Tensai's house when Tensai was still in NJPW. They had a really nice couch that was a little torn up from kids and animals and just general use. When Karl commented on how nice the couch was, Tensai's wife basically implied that that couch came from WWE money, and that they don't buy nice things anymore.

So I'm guessing Tensai's probably pretty happy with his current situation. I sure would like to see him actually wrestle though.

strobogo

Banned
Wrestlegaf isn't a thing. WrassleGAF doesn't get that heated, but we do have some racists (like G-Fex and Bean Breath) who we can't seem to get rid of.

Vylash

So she finally watched the show to know about Shaw. Also, how the hell did TNA get that footage. This angle just makes no sense.

I'll be very sad if this angle doesn't end with him killing her (but seriously, where else could it lead? shaw vs someone who fights in hemme's place?)

The only time I remember bans happening in WrassleGAF itself was due to some fucker from AnimeGAF snitching on one of our members for posting some questionable Tumblr posts.

If all you do is post here, it's almost impossible to get banned.

It's like the Wild West! Totally lawless, no gives a shit about our little bubble.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
The only time I remember bans happening in WrassleGAF itself was due to some fucker from AnimeGAF snitching on one of our members for posting some questionable Tumblr posts.

If all you do is post here, it's almost impossible to get banned.

It's like the Wild West! Totally lawless, no gives a shit about our little bubble.

If that were the case, Midnight wrassleGaf would come back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom