• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahonay

Banned
tumblr_mf067oP4EB1qe867lo1_1280.png
What...what is this.

Is that Lance Storm?

Showaddy

I'm not sure I can do it guys. I mean I'm normally pretty faithful but is 3 hours of suffering worth it just for Shield/Wyatts, Bryan, Cesaro & the possibility of Emma actually wrestling?

jred2k

It will probably take me a little longer than I anticipated since I think there is an ice storm heading into Missouri. I'm sure that will slow me down. I'm going to stop in St. Louis for some ribs, though.
You should start reviewing hotels/restaurants for legitshook.com

Alucard

Banned
Skip Raw with the rest of us, guys. Just go to Daily Motion and type in "Tanahashi vs. Nakamura."

Or if you want to listen to someone shit on the WWE, type in "Bruce Blitz" into youtube and watch his 3 hour Raw reviews. Shit is funny.

Mahonay

Banned
I can already hear Cole and crew cackling into their headsets and making shitty jokes about his ears.
Yeah hopefully he shores up his look somehow before he gets up on Raw/Smackdown.

Shaving his head might be a good option. His hair looks really gross.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Remember how I said masks are basically free money for WWE? How someone as terrible as Sin Cara got over? The mask.

Put a mask on Neville = Profit.

Showaddy

Yeah hopefully he shores up his look somehow before he gets up on Raw/Smackdown.

Shaving his head might be a good option. His hair looks really gross.

He could get his ears pinned back pretty easily. Pretty common procedure amongst people who've got to be in the limelight and he might as well do it whilst he's still got time in NXT.
GARETH%20BALE2-1168397.JPG

antonz

having access to stamfords feed is fun. vince chewing out cole for asking too many questions on how shows to start.

Looks like a lot of empty seats

antonz

Oh shit crowd cheering CM Punk and Cole said more like go away and he commented on how those chants will be drown out real quick

ReiGun

I never get torn up over celebrity deaths, but I'm probably going to shed thug tears when Betty White leaves us. She's so awesome.

Pavaloo

No matter what happens, Stephanie always makes Raw worth it. ;___;

edit: lol its been weeks since show got decimated by brock, him being fine is believable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom