• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlazinAm

I hope the EC match ends in a no contest and they build towards a street fight or HIAC at Mania. Hell, I'd take a cage match.

With all of them in the main event why?
Also I really feel this match is like the royal rumble match where they used restholds to pad out the match this is padded out by gloating at every passing moment.

Nameless

With all of them in the main event why?
Also I really feel this match is like the royal rumble match where they used restholds to pad out the match this is padded out by gloating at every passing moment.

Best feud going. Should culminate in something bigger and more violent than a vanilla 6-man tag.

Orton's become overrated IMO. The best thing about him is that he's smooth in the ring and doesn't mess anything up. That's it. Just a textbook solid worker. Nothing else he does is impressive.

GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE
GIF THAT FACE

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Orton's become overrated IMO. The best thing about him is that he's smooth in the ring and doesn't mess anything up. That's it. Just a textbook solid worker. Nothing else he does is impressive.

Overrated? Does anybody think hes any good still?

This is the worst WWE Championship reign of all time. Orton's character is more boring than ever, which is saying something and hes incapable of having a good match with anybody. Dude is fucking trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom