• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overrated? Does anybody think hes any good still?

This is the worst WWE Championship reign of all time. Orton's character is more boring than ever, which is saying something and hes incapable of having a good match with anybody. Dude is fucking trash.

I'm always seeing people praise Orton after he's had a good match (only because he wrestles to the level of his opponent), or calling him the most consistent worker in the company or something. Sure the reign's terrible, but Orton's been slowly winning people over since his work on Smackdown, especially with Christian, but I just don't see it.

Orton/Cena is the most forced boring feud in wrestling history. Can't think of a good match they had together. I don't think i even rewatched any one on ones they ever had. Pretty sad.

I'm always seeing people praise Orton after he's had a good match (only because he wrestles to the level of his opponent), or calling him the most consistent worker in the company or something. Sure the reign's terrible, but Orton's been slowly winning people over since his work on Smackdown, especially with Christian, but I just don't see it.
I think Orton is underrated. He is a hard worker and can put in good matches when he is facing good wrestkers, He sells like a champ. You can tell he cares about the craft. I'm positive that all of his negatives are vince telling him to reign in certain aspects of his personality and whatnot whether it's on the mic or in the ring. Lets put it like this. If I see wrestlemania is going to be Orton Vs Bryan for the title. I will be hyped for it because hat match WILL be good. If it was Bryan vs Cena. There's a pretty good chance the match won't be anything special.

VYz2M.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom