• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe we're getting Orton vs Sheamus tonight. That was the match that started the whole crowd chanting randomness after WrestleMania last year.

With any luck, this will be the match in the gauntlet that sees an interference to push the Chamber on Sunday. Could see the whole line-ip running - and hope it happens sooner than later.

Awesome! I had the opportunity to talk to Foley a couple of minutes during last years Wrestlemania-weekend and he was nothing but really generous and kind, great guy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLuIN_WtRPg

He was when I talked to him too. I wonder if I should dig up one of his old books for him to sign.

I'm considering bringing my ragged copy of Have a Nice Day and telling him how I did a book report on it in the fifth grade -- complete with cutting the pictures out and making a visual timeline of his life. I got 100% on that assignment!

Sokantish

Or, you know, have the Wyatts take him out via orders of the Authority. But no, Punk can do no wrong. Let me go back to praising him in my closet altar.

http://i.imgur.com/SuMAL35.png[/MG][/QUOTE]

It didn't really seem like it was up to him on who to put over based on what the dirtsheets say. I don't know if they ever know what they are talking about though

I can't believe we're getting Orton vs Sheamus tonight. That was the match that started the whole crowd chanting randomness after WrestleMania last year.

Orton's gonna do the job for everyone in the chamber match before the ppv, because he's walking out with the belt. They are still doing the trade losses deal they always do. Tonight's show will be very missable. Nothing big will happen until next week(Undertaker, Hogan, network launching same night). This is a throwaway show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pillman and Goldust are killing each other in this match. There's so much old school psychology going. Bodies flying everywhere.

Just wish they didnt reuse so many spots from their last match

Vylash

Orton's gonna do the job for everyone in the chamber match before the ppv, because he's walking out with the belt. They are still doing the trade losses deal they always do. Tonight's show will be very missable. Nothing big will happen until next week(Undertaker, Hogan, network launching same night). This is a throwaway show.

Except Christian

She cuts a promo after the match "looks like the one who got lit up...was YOU!"

King must be giving her "promo lessons".

izWFnAl.png

Except Christian

80uI8uE.gif

Snaku

Banned

Yup, just watch this gif for three hours.

Wp3Bhhj.giff

Dinokill

Fave five from AE
-Austin
-The Rock
-Mankind
-Benoit
-Undertaker

All time fave five(overall)
-Mick Foley
-Benoit
-Eddie Guerrero
-Shawn Michaels
-Stone cold

All time fave five wrestlers
-Benoit
-Eddie Guerrero
-Kurt Angle
-Shawn Michaels
-Brock Lesnar

All time fave five doing promos
-Mick Foley
-Stone Cold
-The Rock
-CM Punk
-Eddie Guerrero

All time favorite
-Chris Benoit :(

Yup, just watch this gif for three hours.

Wp3Bhhj.giff

Lucha Libre is great. Too bad WWE has pretty much killed CMLL and AAA in in Mexico, since getting tv. I had hopes for Perro Del Mal as well, but they don't seem to be doing much. The shows I've been too are fantastic though.

Watched Billy Robinson vs Strong Kobayashi from IWE in 1970, which I think is the oldest surviving footage of one of Billy's matches. There's a nice story where they repeatedly tease Kobayashi escaping a weird standing head scissors hold. He makes his comeback and goes for the backdrop driver, but Billy kicks off the top-rope as Kobayashi's lifting him and lands down on-top to score the 2nd of two straight falls. They did a sweet-ass test of strength spot, that ended with Billy forcing Kobayashi into a bridge, but when he tries to break it Kobayashi just powers all the way out, which I thought was pretty awesome;

i5Hy6w5ymCI1r.gif

Also, Billy's butterfly suplex for the 1st fall;

icXQMoJOKqgmI.gif

tm24

Lucha Libre is great. Too bad WWE has pretty much killed CMLL and AAA in in Mexico, since getting tv. I had hopes for Perro Del Mal as well, but they don't seem to be doing much. The shows I've been too are fantastic though.
Trust me, cmll killed cmll more than wwe killed cmll

These shitty Final Fantasy gamefaqs-level polls on gaming side are getting more retarded by the day. And considering that polls have to be started by mods makes the whole affair even more embarrassing.

G-Fex

wb noble friend.

Tell me are you also disgusted with Twitch Plays series? I sure am.

it's bad news my friend.

It's gimmicky and got more stale faster than Zack Ryder and Brodus Clay combined. Yet there's 100,000 marks that love it. Go figure.

It needs to be banned so we can have working twitch chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom