• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhgif_zps46a1840a.gif

But Word Life Cena woulda done this instead

http://youtu.be/C-u-c00ngio

Vylash

According to PWInsider.com, while it has yet to be made official by WWE, the word going around backstage at this past weekend's live events is that WWE has granted CM Punk an early release from his contract.

While Punk is still featured on the roster page of WWE.com, people close to Punk have reportedly been claiming he is "done."

welp

Showaddy

Sorry, but the lighting just makes it look really cheap. And it doesn't help that Dave "Straight to Netflix" Bautista is there. Hopefully it looks better in the trailer.

Gotta give you that one, begrudgingly...

Wasn't that hyped about Brotista's casting from the start. Since he's come back and he still can't cut even a mediocre promo I'm starting to believe Big Dave may not be the amazing actor James Gunn would have us believe.

Well at least well might all get some closure on the CM Punk bullshit.

It sucks, but if he is burnt out and doesn't want to do it anymore who can blame him really?

I bet he's back in 6 or 8 months once he heals up and gets bored. Or WWE needs him (which they shouldn't with all the young talent they have but we all know they will fuck that up) and they back up a brinks truck into his driveway and give him some input on creative for his character.

Hopefully with this we'll get to hear him on AOW explain the situation. I would expect that would be the first place he'd go to air his grievances since Cabana is his best friend.

Ive been pretty down on the product for the last few months.

Anything good going on tonight?

I don't think things are progressing fast enough for me. Im already tired of the authority. Its like Mcmahon Helmsley 2.

Toki767

I can't believe we're getting Orton vs Sheamus tonight. That was the match that started the whole crowd chanting randomness after WrestleMania last year.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How is Goldust the face

Sexually harassing Pillman
Constant CONSTANT lowblows to Pillman
Terri interfering constantly
Suplex on the ramp to Pillman
Attempting to blind Pillman with gold

Also Vince keeps saying GOLDUST IS A STAR HERE like FUCK YOU I DID THE RIGHT THING PUTTING HIM IN THE DAMN MAKEUP

JR: 'I'm not concerned about him. I'm concerned about that young lady. What's Brian Pillman gonna do with her for 30 days and 30 nights?'
King: 'Haha! You want me to tell you?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom