• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vylash

Nah Joe kinda reminds me of Kevin Steen. He cares a hell of a lot about the business but he's just allergic to the gym.

I don't think it's even that, his in ring work is terrible compared to before as well, he can still tighten it up but he's on a sinking ship so why bother?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Ryback's Elimination Chamber singlet

I'm floored

no this is not a joke, I'm just wow

m5vp8mM.jpg

Showaddy

I don't think it's even that, his in ring work is terrible compared to before as well, he can still tighten it up but he's on a sinking ship so why bother?

He seems to be pushing himself forward as the leader of the locker room recently but it must be pretty hard working at TNA at the moment with the constant streams of negative news.

Alucard

Banned

Terrible? Really? I think his boot to the face and his snap slam both look great, and he still looks like a wrecking ball out there.

F4W said:
Fairly often, because the crowds are so small, they(TNA) sometimes have to actually write a check to the building to get out as opposed to do what everyone else does, which is the building gets its cut out of the final settlement. Apparently the last time they ran at Temple University in December, they had to write the building a $15,000 check because the money they took in couldn’t even cover what they owed for running the place.

A company that will surely go on for many more years to come

Interested to see how Jarrett's promotion does. Toby Keith is a very good buisness man and his investments the last 10 years have been home runs. Jim Ross and him are very close and I bet he will be involved even if on an unofficial basis. TNA's days are numbered for sure and Keith will be willing to pay top indie guys to come in even if he loses a little money because his other businesses are extremely profitable.

I really think this could be a good promotion.

XenoRaven

Thank god the WWE Network is happening so I can see Ryback without spending $60 a month or contributing to TV ratings for a mostly terrible show.

Interested to see how Jarrett's promotion does. Toby Keith is a very good buisness man and his investments the last 10 years have been home runs. Jim Ross and him are very close and I bet he will be involved even if on an unofficial basis. TNA's days are numbered for sure and Keith will be willing to pay top indie guys to come in even if he loses a little money because his other businesses are extremely profitable.

I really think this could be a good promotion.

I can tell you right now that Keith is prepared to offer Ross a shit ton of money to run the new promotion's talent relations. He's even going to let Ross stay at home in Oklahoma.

jred2k

If you want to be entertained by Ryback you'd be better off just watching his YouTube uploads. He's a weak big man unable to look aggressive. I don't believe anyone actually qants to pay to watch him wrestle.

XenoRaven

If you want to be entertained by Ryback you'd be better off just watching his YouTube uploads. He's a weak big man unable to look aggressive. I don't believe anyone actually qants to pay to watch him wrestle.
This is actually a good point. That and his backstage interviews are good too.

I can tell you right now that Keith is prepared to offer Ross a shit ton of money to run the new promotion's talent relations. He's even going to let Ross stay at home in Oklahoma.

I believe it. I live in Oklahoma and Ross and Keith are both very well thought of here. Rumor is that while the office will be in Nashville the true home bases of the promotion will be OKC and Dallas. If Jim can stay home, sill do his podcasts/tour and make a ton of money I bet he takes the job. If they can get him to do commentary in addition to talent relations they instantly become the #2 promotion in the country before they sign their first talent.

jred2k

I believe it. I live in Oklahoma and Ross and Keith are both very well thought of here. Rumor is that while the office will be in Nashville the true home bases of the promotion will be OKC and Dallas. If Jim can stay home, sill do his podcasts/tour and make a ton of money I bet he takes the job. If they can get him to do commentary in addition to talent relations they instantly become the #2 promotion in the country before they sign their first talent.
It's kind of crazy that almost none of this post would exist if Ric Flair didn't dtink before that WM panel.

If WWE don't get a deal with Spike, I want Jarrett/Keith/Ross to. If TNA won't die at the hands of WWE buying TV time at the only station that wants them, TNA dying at the hands of their founder buying TV time for his new promotion at the only station that wants them is an acceptable substitute.

Ryback has made me a fan. Guy is hilarious. Wish he would become a safer worker so he could get a push. He has a lot of qualities to be a top guy but if you are reckless you just can't be pushed (unless you're Bill Goldberg)

Vylash

If WWE don't get a deal with Spike, I want Jarrett/Keith/Ross to. If TNA won't die at the hands of WWE buying TV time at the only station that wants them, TNA dying at the hands of their founder buying TV time for his new promotion at the only station that wants them is an acceptable substitute.

If? There's no chance of Spike and WWE working together ever again, at least not while Vince is around

Who's doing worse, Robert Patrick or Michael Biehn? It really sucks to have been in a Terminator if your name isn't Arnold. Edward Furlong is basically the Sunny of actors based on those fan pics from a few years ago.
while Identity Thief and Gangster Squad are terrible movies, at least they came out in theaters, and at least Patrick didn't used to look like The Miz
tumblr_m6nz8oPeVJ1qzx70zo1_500.png

Ryback's Elimination Chamber singlet

I'm floored

no this is not a joke, I'm just wow

m5vp8mM.jpg
i laughed out fucking loud
From JL 28
referencing wcw is so dc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom