• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Alright, my gimmick can be the ROH and TNA mark slash super dad who complains there's too much shit to watch. I will embrace my TNA supporting gimmick and just troll the fuck out of anyone who doesn't give them a chance. Even if I think they're shit, I'll pretend they were awesome. Wooooooo.

Being a Brit and thus having the pleasure of being able to bet on a fake fight Iv'e put £10 down on Jack Swagger to win at 3/1 and £30 on John Cena to be eliminated last at 9/1. Everything else seemed worthless.

Wow, the odds of got so bad now. I used to be able to turn £10 into £60 by betting on the favourites a few months back.

£10 on all the faves now will result in £14.21!

Showaddy

Wow, the odds of got so bad now. I used to be able to turn £10 into £60 by betting on the favourites a few months back.

£10 on all the faves now will result in £14.21!

You could bet your house on Bootista to squash ADR and you'd still only win about 2k lol.

I only put money on Cena because I reckon they'll just repeat the rumble ending again. There's a slim chance Swagger might get the IC belt, worth a punt though if as he's splitting from Cesaro.

So who else has heard of Sunny doing nude Skype chats for $50. The pics are out there! Just when you think people can't get lower something like this comes along. I feel bad for her. Kinda.

Aiii

So not worth it
Don't say things like that or the mods will come in. I got warned for saying something like I'd be ok if WrassleGAF was its own forum.
That's weird, but also unnecessary. They won't need to shut down or community, we're welcoming and open to all and almost never go a page without being on topic.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
fucking sega
gifvid2pbsrc.gif

Alucard

Banned
Holy shit. NJPW's TOP stars are doing ROH shows in May.

Tanahashi
Okada
Nakamura
Liger
KUSHIDA
Ibushi

Fuuuuuck. So mad that I won't be able to go to the May 10th show in Toronto. :( Mother's Day weekend, and I already fucked up my wife's first mother's day last year a bit. Yuaaaarrrrgh.

Kaladin

Holy shit. NJPW's TOP stars are doing ROH shows in May.

Tanahashi
Okada
Nakamura
Liger
KUSHIDA
Ibushi

Fuuuuuck. So mad that I won't be able to go to the May 10th show in Toronto. :( Mother's Day weekend, and I already fucked up my wife's first mother's day last year a bit. Yuaaaarrrrgh.

Praying they come to the Best of the World show in June.....seriously, it's Best in the WORLD

Wait Sunny is using skype???

Someone needs to point her in the direction of one of them cam sites. She would make way more money. I know a girl who put herself through college and bought a brand new car doing "shows" on a few of those sites. She always had to qualify it by saying at least she wasn't at a dirty drug filled strip club. She is a broken person as you can guess but I can't knock her hustle.

Vylash

Why is JJ being whacked at by a bunch of generic blondes???

That was some dumb match TNA had where they had a bunch of "fans" outside the ring with belts and they could hit anyone who came outside the ring with them, they even had fans send in video submissions saying why they should be selected, it was atrocious

Carnby

The guy? You mean Carnby? You mean a normal, regular WrassleGAF community member who felt strongly about something?

"Piling on" isn't what happens when almost everyone disagrees. Everyone simply disagreed.

I think you guys handled my melt down well. If I was in OT, I would have been dog piled and banned.

Instead, most just said that I sounded like the title of this month's thread. lol

strobogo

Banned
That was some dumb match TNA had where they had a bunch of "fans" outside the ring with belts and they could hit anyone who came outside the ring with them, they even had fans send in video submissions saying why they should be selected, it was atrocious

It's from a WWA show and the girls were the knock off Nitro Girls used for the PPV. The general idea was reused in TNA with fans instead of the girls. I'm pretty sure the gimmick was used in both Memphis and Texas before that.

Vylash

It's from a WWA show and the girls were the knock off Nitro Girls used for the PPV. The general idea was reused in TNA with fans instead of the girls. I'm pretty sure the gimmick was used in both Memphis and Texas before that.

Ah, thought it was a TNA original concept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom