• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Why do some people take so long to respond to texts? I asked someone out for drinks last night at 8 and she didn't respond until 20 minutes ago. She also takes 15 minutes to respond to each of my texts, which makes me feel like a simp for responding fairly quickly to hers. I would just assume she didn't want to kick it but she initiates conversations. JEEEZUS /shoot

She probably saw you wearing wrestling shirts

FyreWulff

Why do some people take so long to respond to texts? I asked someone out for drinks last night at 8 and she didn't respond until 20 minutes ago. She also takes 15 minutes to respond to each of my texts, which makes me feel like a simp for responding fairly quickly to hers. I would just assume she didn't want to kick it but she initiates conversations. JEEEZUS /shoot

Texts are asynchronous communication. If you want real time responses, talk to them.

Also, it can take a while for texts to arrive for some people.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
We are going to the ballet tomorrow then she gots ta go because 5 dollar Wrasslin is on at 7.
I'm more excited for the ballet than EC because the ballet is so fuckin dope.

Probably being Ryder'd. Better go learn how to change a tire.

I'd take a day to respond to a 6/10 as well.

Vylash

I'd take a day to respond to a 6/10 as well.

E3LZu1l.gif

BREAKING NEWS: she's busy doing something else

Nahh son. iMessage lets me know when that shit is read. This isn't a new phenomenon. This shit is a game. I used to do it on AIM in middle school to make it look like I wasn't sitting there eagerly awaiting replies from qt gurlz.

well, she's a noob for sending read receipts. I hate when people have that enabled. I'd rather not know someone is ignoring me lol

Heel

Seems like she's using my patent pending Texting System for Success in which you treat a potential mate like dirt and they stick like mud. Appears to be working perfectly.

Solution: Fight back. Do not reply to texts for at least 44 hours, with short phrases or even one word.

Anth0ny

is it possible to legally get access to WWE Network in Canada for free? like spoof them into thinking my computer is from America or something? I wouldn't mind trying out the one week free trial.

I know Canadians can access American netflix for free (change your DNS settings or some shit). Is it the same thing for the Network?

Vylash

is it possible to legally get access to WWE Network in Canada for free? like spoof them into thinking my computer is from America or something? I wouldn't mind trying out the one week free trial.

I know Canadians can access American netflix for free (change your DNS settings or some shit). Is it the same thing for the Network?

A VPN might help, but nobody's gonna know for sure what works and what doesn't until it launches

Anyone here play(ed) Diablo III? Thoughts? Just finished a 3-4 hour session with 4 players. Fun, but not something I'd see myself playing solo, or even with others for an extended period after tonight. Just lots of killing and grinding and micro-managing of equipment.

I still play it now and again, and enjoy it! It's the 'perfect' game to play while watching wrestling or TV in general as it's pretty mindless. It's improved a ton since release, almost to the point where I'm considering buy the Expansion. Dammit.

I still play it now and again, and enjoy it! It's the 'perfect' game to play while watching wrestling or TV in general as it's pretty mindless. It's improved a ton since release, almost to the point where I'm considering buy the Expansion. Dammit.

I'm always trying to find something to play while watching Raw, since it's extremely difficult to dedicate my full attention to 3 hours of mostly dogshit.

Yeah, you should all find your WWE Monday Night RAW game, it makes RAW 100x better. Certainly helps me stay awake at stupid o'clock in the morning.

Also, I'm concerned about the safety of BronsonLee. Subscribe to find out why!

Rapstah

Why does Mojo Rawley, the guy whose gimmick is that he never stops, constantly keep getting booked in matches so long he has to take a break in the middle of them? That feels like a stupid decision.

Why does Mojo Rawley, the guy whose gimmick is that he never stops, constantly keep getting booked in matches so long he has to take a break in the middle of them? That feels like a stupid decision.
His matches are never even that long, too. He's definitely the worst guy i actually like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom