• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiscoJon

Banned
Article explaining the current Archibald Peck/CHIKARA storyline

"And that’s why Archibald Peck is the best character in wrestling today."
npwddelorean.jpg

korly

Anywho does anyone else remember that epic long pre-show before WM2000? Was that ever released or on the internet somewhere? I remember liking it when i was kid since i always loved "behind the scenes" stuff.

I taped that (it took 2 VHS tapes at the time I think) and I used to watch it every Wrestlemania day after that for the next 6 years or so until I moved once and didn't have a VCR anymore. I really wish I would have held on to it long enough to rip it to mpeg or something. The subsequent "History of Wrestlemania" specials that WWE has done have gone over much of the same ground, but in not nearly as comprehensive a package. Maybe it'll all be on The Network some day.

Jamie OD

Hearthstone is freaking amazing, and With Authority lives on today in the form of SynamicD. Google it. It's still pretty damn good!

So Mr. Nobody is pretty good in my book (even if he sold me out to the CHIKARA plebs)

Woah, woah, woah, what's this? I remember With Authority being a cool idea but I didn't want to put any money in it. Might check this out.

I'm also looking into that New Japan card game. If I can learn how to play Yu-Gi-Oh in Japanese, I can learn how to play that too.

Wrassle-GAF I'm going to share with you guys my gaming details. Cos I like you guys. Except Bootaaay. I fear him.

QUOTE TO SEE

Let's play some games!

DiscoJon

Banned
Wrassle-GAF I'm going to share with you guys my gaming details. Cos I like you guys. Except Bootaaay. I fear him.

QUOTE TO SEE

Let's play some games!

I got pretty drunk last night and ordered the Final Fantasy X HD Remaster Collector's Edition.
It's was $90. :( Wallet am cry.

G-Fex

Hearthstone is freaking amazing, and With Authority lives on today in the form of SynamicD. Google it. It's still pretty damn good!

So Mr. Nobody is pretty good in my book (even if he sold me out to the CHIKARA plebs)

I did? And how much did I get paid?

Malvingt2

As noted, CM Punk attended the UFC 170 event in Las Vegas last night and watched the show from cageside with Dana White. After the event, he hung out with Rener Gracie, Eve Torres and others:

BhJSewkIYAAKr9D.jpg:medium

UberTag

At least we know it wasn't the rigorous WWE schedule that resulted in CM Punk looking tired all the time. He's been off for a month and the lines under his eyes have never been darker.

G-Fex

At least we know it wasn't the rigorous WWE schedule that resulted in CM Punk looking tired all the time. He's been off for a month and the lines under his eyes have never been darker.

Good thing he's not with the WWE who you know, made him always hit the gym double time.

Woah, woah, woah, what's this? I remember With Authority being a cool idea but I didn't want to put any money in it. Might check this out.

I'm also looking into that New Japan card game. If I can learn how to play Yu-Gi-Oh in Japanese, I can learn how to play that too.

It's pretty damn sweet. Not a ton of players on atm, but the base is growing so it's worth a shot.

I was really interested in SynamicD, but I see they want you to spend real money?

It's just like old WA in that you pay for boosters and such, but people will straight up give you a ton of uc/c cards since you're new. They want people to play with!

I did? And how much did I get paid?

Mixup, sorry! THERE ARE TOO MANY MISTERS

Hasney

I've got some Gin and Tonic, some Kettle Chips and a Poussin in the fridge. This is going to be the classiest Elimination Chamber of all time.

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
Warrior/Hogan and Warrior/Savage are two of the best WM matches of all time. I would watch those matches on purpose.
The Wreatlemania Six match is turrible. The 10 minute bear hug, warriors terrible sense of direction when running the ropes. Nah, I will give you the Savage match, not that one.

Kaladin

Both Dragon Gate USA and $5 Wrasslin are running against each other and Elimination Chamber tonight......no one is going to buy those shows.

Pca519n.jpg

Funny how I can get this far with the WWE Network app compared to Netflix (where I instantly get that "not available in your region" message)

It's going to be interesting tomorrow seeing how they're region locking this. I really hope they'll take non-US credit cards as payment - everything else should be relatively easy to work around, I hope.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I'm rewatching the New Year's Revolution 2006 Elimination Chamber match and it's got me wondering when did the boos for Cena start? Have people really disliked him for more than 8 years? That's amazing.

strobogo

Banned
I'm rewatching the New Year's Revolution 2006 Elimination Chamber match and it's got me wondering when did the boos for Cena start? Have people really disliked him for more than 8 years? That's amazing.

A few months into his run as champ. Fans were cheering Christian and Jericho more than him. Jericho for sure at Summerslam 2005. And then Angle had to say the most ridiculous shit to get heel heat because no one was cheering Cena over him. Fans turned on Cena right away but they've stuck with him the whole time. It's really pretty strange.

I didn't even know Network was having a free trial, thank god that classes just ended so I can just binge watch, you need a CC to get the trial I presume?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm doing my part, not giving up on Marchie Archie until the correct time.

I'll be watching the PPV, but I won't be on GAF while watching it. I don't like those Part-Timers who appear. There I said it, I'm a snob. Like a young Lord Steven Regal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom