• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

Damn. I've posted in here on and off over the last couple years - participated in GAF rumbles, posted pictures of me dressed like random wrestlers, tried to spark up discussions, and feel like I largely get ignored. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like it gets kinda cliquey in here sometimes. Maybe I didn't shake the wrong person's hand?

Apology. Some burials are unwarranted.

jred2k

Damn. I've posted in here on and off over the last couple years - participated in GAF rumbles, posted pictures of me dressed like random wrestlers, tried to spark up discussions, and feel like I largely get ignored. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like it gets kinda cliquey in here sometimes. Maybe I didn't shake the wrong person's hand?

When you come in you've just got to find the biggest meanest bully and punch them in the face. That's bean breath so make sure to launch a bunch of personal attacks at him.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

I know you brah. You don't post enough! Want more.

Secondly: This is for AskBootaaayAnything - Who are your top 5 Americans? Not just in wrestling, either!

Shit, this is difficult...

1. Hunter S. Thompson
2. Kurt Vonnegut
3. Bill 'Slick Willie' Clinton
4. Eddie Hazel
5. Stan 'The Lariat' Hansen

Bootaaay is a Hammer?! I had no idea. Big Sam Bootydyce.

iCxFjAvkMwIYK.gif

I think I've picked up my game as far as posting more frequently here. Mostly because I switched desks at work and I can manage to get on my phone more often lol (computers at work are only running on a local network)

You need to make at least 200 posts a month to get noticed around here.
I feel pretty welcome here and I didn't even shake DMZ's hand.
I made you after you went from blind rage to peaceful calm and vice versa about 10 times on a single page for Daniel Bryan related reasons.
Is tonight's RAW going to be any good?
Yes.

bart jr

Neo Member
Apology. Some burials are unwarranted.

Respect.

I'd rather see Brock Lesnar beat the shit out Batista at Wrestlemania than cripple the Undertaker. I feel like the WWE usually grants the Undertaker his wishes, but don't you think Bryan would have to turn heel for a match like that to come to fruition? I could see the WWE trying that, but at this point I think he's too over for the fans to care.

Showaddy

I must be the only guy who doesn't really want to see Brock vs Taker. It's just going to be so much worse than their Hell in a Cell match, at least give Brock someone he can really smash to bits.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Respect.

I'd rather see Brock Lesnar beat the shit out Batista at Wrestlemania than cripple the Undertaker. I feel like the WWE usually grants the Undertaker his wishes, but don't you think Bryan would have to turn heel for a match like that to come to fruition? I could see the WWE trying that, but at this point I think he's too over for the fans to care.

Well you CAN end Taker for good. But it's gotta be Kane who does it, dammit!

Xater

You need to make at least 200 posts a month to get noticed around here.

I made you after you went from blind rage to peaceful calm and vice versa about 10 times on a single page for Daniel Bryan related reasons.

Yes.

You didn't make me Beany! I got over myself just like Bryan!

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I must be the only guy who doesn't really want to see Brock vs Taker. It's just going to be so much worse than their Hell in a Cell match, at least give Brock someone he can really smash to bits.

Mark "The Conscience of the WWE" Calaway Is going to be mad at Brock for beating up jobbers with a chair and put that shit to rest at Mania.

I really don't want to see Taker anymore. He just does nothing for me. I think his whole gimmick is dead, it had an amazing run, but dude is old, out of shape, and without the hair, its just not the same.

Its like when DDP cut his mullet, it was all over after that, he lost his wife, carrer kjinda went downhill.

Sokantish

That Ask Shiek! advice column is great

Sheik...how do you answer the accusation that even in death, Macho Man says he can take you?

—Jake Blutarsky

The Randy one of my best friend in the business. I miss him I love him. He excellent performer. One of the best. But shooting wise he know and everybody know I could beat the fuck out of him make him shit his pants break his fucking neck suplex him on his head never make him walk again. Still I love him and miss him forever.

I feel like the WWE usually grants the Undertaker his wishes, but don't you think Bryan would have to turn heel for a match like that to come to fruition? I could see the WWE trying that, but at this point I think he's too over for the fans to care.

They could do it as a face vs face match by having Taker come out and say that Bryan's the best wrestling technician on the roster and the only man he's interested in competing against at Mania.

Vince McMahon said:

This. I've said it a bunch, but Taker's last match and Kane's last match should be a buried alive match at Mania. Kane buries his brother and does the Undertaker pose over the grave. Lightning strikes the tombstone and Taker's gloved hand shoots out of the soil, grabbing Kane about the neck and hauling him down into the pit. The lightning strikes again and the grave sets on fire. Neither Kane or Taker are seen again.

Xater

That Ask Shiek! advice column is great

Sheik...how do you answer the accusation that even in death, Macho Man says he can take you?

—Jake Blutarsky

The Randy one of my best friend in the business. I miss him I love him. He excellent performer. One of the best. But shooting wise he know and everybody know I could beat the fuck out of him make him shit his pants break his fucking neck suplex him on his head never make him walk again. Still I love him and miss him forever.

Where can I read that. Gotta love the Sheik.

Yeah, I don't doubt Taker's ability to put on a good match, I do however doubt him holding up well from a modern Lesnar style match. Plus it'll be that much harder to take Undertaker's best pure striking stuff seriously against Lesnar of all people.

Of course, they still need to redeem that borderline squash match from WM a decade ago.

All bart jr needs is a gimmick change.

He can change his name to Homer Jr, us wrasslegaffers could call him HoJu!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

They ignore quality posters like me too, don't worry.

Penguin

Also from backstage at RAW today, there is no update on John Cena's status after he was pulled from Sunday's WWE live event due to an eye injury but there is major concern within WWE that WrestleMania XXX is already "falling off the rails" in regards to top talents.

On the plus side, going off rails this early gives you more than enough time to correct your course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom