• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

C'mon brah. We can put our jammies on, eat some 'za, dance to some Lisa Lougheed, watch some man grappling and do some light petting.
Holy shit. Please tell me I'm not the only other person in this thread to know who Lisa Lougheed is.
Because if I am that makes me Spider from Mars' ideal match and I'll have to go into therapy again for some deprogramming.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
In before a heel says Omaha is full of losers and yelling Omaha couldn't help Peyton win the Superbowl

I liked King's promo in Texas in USWA about 'Can the owner of 11(i think) children go by the stadium and pick up their kids? They're beating the Cowboys 10 to nothing.'

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
I found a nice CamelbaK water bottle on the bus and I am considering taking it. It's a university bus so it isn't a hobo bottle and fuck it.
#noshame
#someshame

We are going to disrobe and learn how to do submission moves. Mexican Surfboard is first on the docket.

ibuCtwayu6zMm7.gif

This thread got very weird, very fast.

Batigol

Banned
If anyone can find me an avatar as manly and rugged as Mr Scott Bakula, I would glad use it. I'm too intimidated by his chest hair

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
How long until raw starts, can't watch live but I like following the thread during it :p

UberTag

That's what he gets for refusing my offer. Let this be a warning to you all. What are your plans for tonight Uber?
My plans are that I will follow WrassleGAF while getting paid at my job and continuing to work from the desk where I am now seated.
You already got me listening to Lougheed's Run With Us on YouTube and waxing nostalgiac. That's all you'll get out of me.
(Unless you've got other tracks to recommend.)

It's almost go time for Raw this week.
I wonder if the Punk chants will be as low as WWE expects them to be
They believe that nobody in Nebraska knows how to use a computer and that the Internet fan contingent will be quite low.
If there are loud chants tonight from Omaha of all places, they're in for some rough waters ahead.

(Incidentally, I watched the movie Nebraska last week and nobody in that movie knew how to use a computer, either. No piglet races, though.)

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax
My plans are that I will follow WrassleGAF while getting paid at my job and continuing to work from the desk where I am now seated.
You already got me listening to Lougheed's Run With Us on YouTube and waxing nostalgiac. That's all you'll get out of me.
(Unless you've got other tracks to recommend.)
Raccoons was some classic shit and that theme fuckin bumps.

Triple H will come out and do the "drop the ball" promo on Punk. He'll then leave a Pepsi can in the middle of the ring after giving it a Pedigree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom