• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmdajr

TZpoY.gif

What an awful wrestling thread that is in the OT. I don't know whether it's the people, CM Punk fans, the constant longwinded fantasy booking, or all of the above.

I'm flip-flopping on my previous stance regarding new blood and mainstream exposure. We're full, we don't need new people sneaking into our thread. We need to bunker down and preserve the core group we have now.

I suggest we take a page out of the most hostile, unfriendly community on GAF, NBAGAF, and treat new people like shit until they leave.

Rapstah

To be 100% fair to TNA, it's not been completely determined whether Angle actually needs a wheelchair or if he's just selling his kayfabe leg injury.

It's kind of odd for a company that tapes its episodes in as big chunks as TNA does to have a guy sell his leg from the latest episode for an event with mostly people who know it's not live, but it's TNA.

Vylash

You will go through painful withdrawal symptoms... and then feel better than you have in 6 years.

Knowing my luck it'll be a perfect Raw. Christian takes a spear through a barricade, Maven returns and kills The Miz, Bryan wins the title, HHH gets laid out by Zack Ryder, Enzo and Big Cass debut

UberTag

For the first episode of RAW following the Mania XXX creative storyline shakeup, Daniel Bryan is featured front and center on WWE.com for tonight's preview with the headline, What's Next for 'Yes!'?

#ABA what's you current fav 5? mine is:

1 - Mou
2 - Hazard
3 - Matic
4 - Willian
5 - Cahill

all fantastic workers, none of them from the 19th century.

Too flashy, no psychology and a fundamental lack of respect and understanding for the history and tradition of this fine business.

1. Mark Noble
2. Kevin Nolan
3. Adrian
4. Winston Reid
5. Matt Taylor

bart jr

Neo Member
I suggest we take a page out of the most hostile, unfriendly community on GAF, NBAGAF, and treat new people like shit until they leave.

Damn. I've posted in here on and off over the last couple years - participated in GAF rumbles, posted pictures of me dressed like random wrestlers, tried to spark up discussions, and feel like I largely get ignored. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like it gets kinda cliquey in here sometimes. Maybe I didn't shake the wrong person's hand?

Xater

Damn. I've posted in here on and off over the last couple years - participated in GAF rumbles, posted pictures of me dressed like random wrestlers, tried to spark up discussions, and feel like I largely get ignored. I don't know if it's just me, but I feel like it gets kinda cliquey in here sometimes. Maybe I didn't shake the wrong person's hand?

I feel pretty welcome here and I didn't even shake DMZ's hand.

Vylash

I just kinda came here and started talking and I feel pretty welcome here

Spider from Mars

tap that thorax

Complainers get buried even further
lfWNo.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
On and off? No consistency. Only when you make it big can you post via satellite.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
- We noted on Sunday that there were major WrestleMania XXX creative meetings held this past week and the only thing now considered a lock is Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena. There has been a lot of back and forth discussion over Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania XXX role. The original plan was for Lesnar to face The Undertaker, as noted. That may or may not be the plan still but there could be something to Batista vs. Lesnar being teased on RAW last week.

Source: PWInsider

taker/brock was the only thing that was sounding interesting at wrestlemania. jeez they know how to fuck up

The only way to get over in this thread is to either be a fan of Kane or make dumb posts about HHH.

First things first: I noticed RBH had the jealous eyes while looking at DMCzaf's woman. Just throwing that out there.

Secondly: This is for AskBootaaayAnything - Who are your top 5 Americans? Not just in wrestling, either!

Xater

- We noted on Sunday that there were major WrestleMania XXX creative meetings held this past week and the only thing now considered a lock is Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena. There has been a lot of back and forth discussion over Brock Lesnar's WrestleMania XXX role. The original plan was for Lesnar to face The Undertaker, as noted. That may or may not be the plan still but there could be something to Batista vs. Lesnar being teased on RAW last week.

Source: PWInsider

taker/brock was the only thing that was sounding interesting at wrestlemania. jeez they know how to fuck up

Undertaker vs Bryan sounds better to me. Brock vs Batista would also be better than having boring Orton in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom