• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Did somebody not get what they wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Middle-Aged Outlaws is still the best variant

Fuck their entrance, though. It's cool once but you're fucking heels, heel it up instead of doing that thing that gets you nostalgia pops. they just can't let them go

jred2k

Its weird how they bury Ziggler onscreen, but have him heavily featured as a part of the PR they do when they go to a city. His willingness to go on shitty morning radio shows is probably the last thing keeping him from being FE'd.

Batigol

Banned
I don't care if they're confined to wheelchairs, the New Age Outlaws still have the best entrance in wrestling.

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!?

Edit: And Old Age Outlaws is a much better name than Mid Life Crisis Outlaws for fuck's sake.

Why do does he not say 'your ass better call somebody' yet he'll say 'bad ass billy gunn'

UberTag

Why do does he not say 'your ass better call somebody' yet he'll say 'bad ass billy gunn'
Warped WWE logic. Try not to waste brain cells thinking about the a-double-crooked-letter rationale. It'll just make your head hurt.

Then again, watching RAW at all will make your head hurt.

Mr. Sam

h23FIB4.png

Ow, my frickin' ears!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
God DAMMIT I don't want to waste 3 hours on Raw tonight, but I'm curious how this all shakes out and what direction they go.

Gonna play the fuck out of some games.

UberTag

God DAMMIT I don't want to waste 3 hours on Raw tonight, but I'm curious how this all shakes out and what direction they go.

Gonna play the fuck out of some games.
Play those games then. You can avoid RAW and still hang out in this thread to satisfy your curiosity. That's a win-win.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Yes he is. (Punk in the signature)

I wonder if the WWE Network are going to offer alternate audio tracks for programming like "no commentary". I'd probably start watching on Tuesdays if given that option.
I've been wondering this myself, would make the past couple years somewhat watchable.

strobogo

Banned
Is there a Japanese announce team? I'd listen to them. I'm sure they'd freak the fuck out for Roman's spears and Bryan's fire ups.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Is there a Japanese announce team? I'd listen to them. I'm sure they'd freak the fuck out for Roman's spears and Bryan's fire ups.

Looks like it's up to us.

STROBOGO-SANNNNNNNN FIGYA FAAAAAAAAH LEG LOCKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAI HAI HAI HAI!

Xater

Let's get some Meltzer in here:

--Regarding the John Cena injury, it came from an eye poke in a Saturday night match in Orlando with Randy Orton. He was checked out during the match and allowed to continue and finished it up like nothing was wrong. However, his eye swelled shut as the night went on. We haven't heard anything from WWE regarding an update on his condition or whether he will be at TV tonight in Omaha.

--If there were any significant changes made in booking direction over the weekend, they should be evident at tonight's show.

--I taped a segment for the Steve Austin show today talking Daniel Bryan, C.M. Punk and the Royal Rumble.

Not really anything interesting for today's update.

jred2k

I wonder how Ricardo is on commentary. I hope he isn't just the Spanish version of A-Ry and only talks about the good times he used to have with ADR.

UberTag

But if we all did that, then no one will report about RAW :p
Well, the reality is that the majority of folks in here won't take that sound advice.
We still have people watching TNA regularly enough when it airs to provide recaps and that company's in an even sorrier state than WWE.

I wonder how Ricardo is on commentary. I hope he isn't just the Spanish version of A-Ry and only talks about the good times he used to have with ADR.
Don't disparage Ricardo like that.
A-Ry has always been and always will be a tool.
Whereas Ricardo has always been a consummate professional (well, except for that one wellness violation).

Eh, you don't know maybe Cena will wrestle with an eyepatch.
Bland Milquetoast Cena = John Cena
Masked Mexican Cena = Juan Cena
Pirate Cena = Long John Cena
Jorts Spokesmodel Cena = Jorts Cena
Corporate Cena = Jonathan F.A. Cena, Esquire

Jamie OD

Well you guys, looks like I'm going to Mania again this year!

superdome_zpsf89f1188.png

I originally wasn't planning on going but I had so much fun last year that I just can't resist it. Also helps that a friend who's also going has a spare ticket for The Raw After Mania. I travelled home before last year's Raw so this should hopefully make up for it. I've really been itching for live wrestling shows lately. wXw 16 Carat weekend followed by Mania week should scratch it good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I originally wasn't planning on going but I had so much fun last year that I just can't resist it. Also helps that a friend who's also going has a spare ticket for The Raw After Mania. I travelled home before last year's Raw so this should hopefully make up for it. I've really been itching for live wrestling shows lately. wXw 16 Carat weekend followed by Mania week should scratch it good.

Time for some Batista victory!

I WALK ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

superdome_zpsf89f1188.png

Voices in the air

I hear them loud and clear

Telling me to listen

Whispers in my ear

Nothing can compare

I just want to listen

#ABA what's you current fav 5? mine is:

1 - Mou
2 - Hazard
3 - Matic
4 - Willian
5 - Cahill

all fantastic workers, none of them from the 19th century.

His comments are allright. He does the face part against heel announcer Marcelo Rodriguez.

But his spanish is awful. He mumbles a lot :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom