• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

7asNgfM.jpg
Respect the stache..

Someone with Miz's heat should be in the Mania main event. He actually looks like a champion and he's over. Can't say that for too many other losers.

Man, I've been as much of a Baron Corbin hater as the best of them in here, but over the past month or so he's shown a ton of improvement. He's had a handful of solid matches, his promo stuff is getting better, and the crowds actually react to him now.

I honestly think putting him up against all these titans is a good idea because it forces him to up his game.

Beefy

Someone with Miz's heat should be in the Mania main event. He actually looks like a champion and he's over. Can't say that for too many other losers.

Miz is my favorite heel. Only becuae AJ gets too much of a pop to be called a heel.

Man, I've been as much of a Baron Corbin hater as the best of them in here, but over the past month or so he's shown a ton of improvement. He's had a handful of solid matches, his promo stuff is getting better, and the crowds actually react to him now.

I honestly think putting him up against all these titans is a good idea because it forces him to up his game.
He just needs to shave his head.

gun_haver

The only wrinkle in that segment regarding how it was supposed to go against how it did is the fact AJ Styles is over as a babyface and not a heel - but as far as misfires go, that's about as benign as you can get - 'the fans like the guy they're supposed to hate' is a lot better than 'hate the guy they're supposed to like'.

Ha ha ha awesome they did that roll up fest spot last night at the house show. Which was this match minus Baron Corbin.

I'm wondering how much they'll ape from that house show match

Guzim

The only wrinkle in that segment regarding how it was supposed to go against how it did is the fact AJ Styles is over as a babyface and not a heel - but as far as misfires go, that's about as benign as you can get - 'the fans like the guy they're supposed to hate' is a lot better than 'hate the guy they're supposed to like'.
At least AJ sticks to being a heel unlike Jericho and KO.

Top Bottom