• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

WWE Doc: "Nikki, I don't think I can clear you"

Nikki: "But I still want to wrestle!"

Cena: "Hey what's going here?"

WWE Doc: "YOU'RE CLEAR!"
I just don't understand, your brother in law is dealing with a similar problem and of course he's not wrestling. I wonder why!

Look how not-shit he looks here
46eb51e5ffa0cbe368193b16646be8afec2b5352_hq.jpg

Cyrus does an ok job. If he stays on gets to know the product more I think he'll get better. Bouncing of Kelly probably doesnt help things.

Corino was a lot better than people gave him credit for, I think.

The Osaka show should be a lot of fun!

John Pollock is right there. They already have Josh Barnett hooked in through AXS. Dump Kelly and fucking Cyrus. Why settle for inferior English commentary when you want to make a push in the US just because you need to throw a bone at ROH? Just book Dalton Castle or something instead. Christ.

Nia Ajax is billed at 272lbs… What?

She's not like most girls.

Reading an old Observer back issue

Zach, if you still have the Network when they ever upload Thunder, you've gotta review at least one Thunder

The one that has the 17 minute Horace/Adams v Meng/Barbarian match

Tagyhag

I just don't understand, your brother in law is dealing with a similar problem and of course he's not wrestling. I wonder why!

To be fair, we all know DB would wrestle if he could. Nikki clearly enjoys wrestling (considering how much she improved) and she doesn't have to worry about being barred because 1. She's with Cena and 2. She's not so over as to fuck over whatever Trips and the writers want to do.

If the numb thing is true, then yes she's insane, but I understand why she's still wrestling.

John Pollock is right there. They already have Josh Barnett hooked in through AXS. Dump Kelly and fucking Cyrus. Why settle for inferior English commentary when you want to make a push in the US just because you need to throw a bone at ROH? Just book Dalton Castle or something instead. Christ.

You're assuming that Barnett is willing to spend a week+ per month in Japan. Dudes evidently trying to become an active wrestler and may do MMA outside of the States. Hard to juggle all that stuff.

I'm okay with them hyping this up as a Smackdown Live main event if it means not being the Wrestlemania match. I'm a-okay with that tbh.

Edit: as somebody who completely and totally missed Danial Bryan as a thing, it's crazy how over he still is as GM. Props to them not completely shoving him down our throats ala Steph/Foley on Raw.

Top Bottom