• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Sasha is awful on the mic, in the ring, and thinks she is better than she actually is. Trash tier tastes too.
I love that for months crowds were ruining women's segments by chanting for Sasha, and then they got the epic rivalry between her and Charlotte and now no one chants for her anymore. I really like Sasha but the constant acting like she was the only one of worth in the division was frustrating (and she has been terribad on the mic)

ReiGun

I love that for months crowds were ruining women's segments by chanting for Sasha, and then they got the epic rivalry between her and Charlotte and now no one chants for her anymore. I really like Sasha but the constant acting like she was the only one of worth in the division was frustrating (and she has been terribad on the mic)

To be fair to her and Charlotte, their epic rivalry was the fucking worst. Good matches, bad everything else. I do agree people didn't give the other women enough credit though.

AJ styles kicks out of 50 john cena super moves, is destroyed by one end of days

just like cena was murk with one RKO

lol

(when is the elimination chamber?

nvm

AJ styles winning it?

Sasha is awful on the mic, in the ring, and thinks she is better than she actually is. Trash tier tastes too.

779.gif

I can't find the one that says viva la go fuck yourself. More applicable.

AJ styles kicks out of 50 john cena super moves, is destroyed by one end of days

just like cena was murk with one RKO

lol

(when is the elimination chamber?

nvm

AJ styles winning it?
You know, I was actually asking myself last night, what if we're being swerved and AJ actually wins to face Orton at Mania?

Disappointed they cut out the best spot from the house show version.

At the house show:
Styles springboard moonsault into the reverse DDT instead of just hitting it he lands with Ambrose in the reverse DDT and Miz charges and AJ grabs him and boom reverse DDT to Ambrose and simultaneous DDT to Miz. It was a killer spot

Damn, AJ, why :(

Unrelated (kind of) side not, I was watching the Angle vs Lesnar from Summerslam 03 and Michael Cole repeatedly kept referring to Brock as a lunatic fringe.

Pikma

Banned
I hate how as soon as a match ends they switch to the commentary table and start shilling their shit products instead of talking about what just happened, they did the same yesterday after the tag team championship match ended with that shit dq, they don't even pretend to give a shit at all

I hate how as soon as a match ends they switch to the commentary table and start shilling their shit products instead of commentating about what just happened, they did the same yesterday after the tag team championship match ended with that shit dq, they don't even pretend to give a shit at all
Gotta get your shit in bro.

Keep giving Harper things to do.

Keep doing it. I'm already pleased as punch that the Wyatt's have been doing REAL THINGS this past half a year or so.

Top Bottom