• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Pikma

Banned
Orton vs Cena feuds are the reason why I stopped watching wrestling for 8 years, that's how much I like both of them

ReiGun

FzKqf0G.gif

Good booking. All four guys got a rub and Orton does not look bad for losing this way IMO.

Wish we could get AJ vs Orton instead of Bray vs Orton with Bray facing Harper instead. I like Orton in the Wyatt family.

Orton's matches are like when you've been driving and realize you haven't been paying attention for like 15 minutes.
pretty much. I remember thinking he v Cena could be cool in 2004 wheb the first sd v raw came out but eheb it actually happened, I said fuck it. It was atrocious. Don't even dare compare them to Rock and Austin. More like Billy Gunn v Road Dogg. Then again that feud was more over than anything they've done.

Still better than C+ HHH
Not hard to aay.

pretty much. I remember thinking he v Cena could be cool in 2004 wheb the first sd v raw came out but eheb it actually happened, I said fuck it. It was atrocious. Don't even dare compare them to Rock and Austin. More like Billy Gunn v Road Dogg. Then again that feud was more over than anything they've done.

Not hard to aay.
images

Top Bottom