• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

ReiGun

This is lowkey setting up for the Mania match. Talking about how they fight their own battles and the degree of Nikki's injuries.

Easy story: Miz and Maryse (the couple that always helps each other) forces them to finally fight together.

Lol he walks in after months off and says no one but AJ is working hard lol.

That was great though. Dick Cena is hilarious given his Be a Star shit

ReiGun

The whole Nikki/Nattie feud has been some trashy Total Divas shit, but still hilarious. Cena tonight was the peak. Absolutely zero fucks.

Not watching Talking Smack, but fuck John Cena. Only thing he did different than Hogan was cover it up with a nice guy schtick. Good day!

cordy

Banned
8K9uTZk.png

It may cost you a little
It may cost you a lot
But it'll cost ya

Pikma

Banned
And not being a rasict .
His original gimmick was basically just cutting all sorts of promos where he'd make fun of people's racial backgrounds, stereotypes and shit, so I'm not too convinced about that.

I'd love to be proven wrong though

His original gimmick was basically just cutting all sorts of promos where he'd make fun of people's racial backgrounds, stereotypes and shit, so I'm not too convinced about that.

I'd love to be proven wrong though

He loves his gay jokes. Somebody probably had to pull him to the side a couple of years ago.

Jesus lmao

I really wish they were using Black History Month to honor Black wrestlers instead of the same Civil Rights figures we hear about all the time.

They air vignettes of Booker T on the Network.

I'm watching Total Bellas and John Cena is a complete douchey heel to Daniel Bryan. This feud has Mania written all over it.
Don't fucking ask me why I'm watching Total Bellas

cordy

Banned
Cena with some real comments. AJ is that dude. I'm glad he put over Corbin tonight. Oops, excuse me, future WWE Champion Baron Corbin. Unfortunately for Styles idk if he'll be WWE Champion again anytime soon or at least as a heel. Probably a face later 2017. Definitely can see him as Universal Champion though.

The WWE title's gonna go from Wyatt to Orton to Corbin probably and then to Ambrose again and then to another heel.

Tall4Life

I think it's a swerve.

Maybe Goldberg gets it RAW after Mania.

I want to believe creative are two steps ahead of us and the dirt sheetz

This is kind of replicating the Lesnar/Goldberg feud from 2004 in a way with a title match on a PPV before Mania between one of the two and another random (in 2004 it was Lesnar vs Eddie) and then the other interfered to cost him the championship. If WWE is into poetry like George Lucas I could see Brock fucking Goldberg out of the title.

This is kind of replicating the Lesnar/Goldberg feud from 2004 in a way with a title match on a PPV before Mania between one of the two and another random (in 2004 it was Lesnar vs Eddie) and then the other interfered to cost him the championship. If WWE is into poetry like George Lucas I could see Brock fucking Goldberg out of the title.

It'd make zero sense, Goldberg interfering in 2004 works because he's done after Mania so they couldn't make it a title match if they wanted to.

Lesnar is sticking around there is zero logic of him helping Owens, because a Goldberg win gives him a title shot.

Top Bottom