• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Foggy

Respect your female colleagues and don't work yourself into a shoot

Rlpq9I0l.jpg

Pikma

Banned
Riddle seems like the kind of guy WWE / Vince would be drooling over. BUt honestly if he went to WWE it would just end up him teaming with Mojo Rawley and being HYPE BRO.
He'll never go to WWE, and he doesn't even care, kinda like Ibushi except Ibushi doesn't do drugs, he's just crazy

I thought weed was OK in WWE now, but not synthetic shit?

I don't think they would know what to do with Riddle anyway. Dude seems so comfortable in his character now, if they forced him to take on some bullshit they write it would probably come off awkward.

That's cause it was a stupid goddamn thing to do

Yep, but in his head now is weed = NO CHANCE IN HELL

Riddle ever joining the wwf will take a lot of convincing from HHH. Especially since the best argument is that he's a modern day Kerry von Erich, Vince would be all THAT'S THE GODDAMN PROBLEM

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
How is Nia Jax better than Eva Marie or Liv Morgan? I mean, there's no point in arguing too much about this because I think we do agree that they are all really bad at anything related to wrestling, but yeah I think Nia is the worst of them all
Nia is worse than Eva for sure.

Sephzilla

I don't think Harper will get a clean look because I think the ultimate payoff for this Wyatt storyline is that Harper was right, and he and Bray will reunite after Orton inevitably betrays Bray.

While Shibata is undoubtedly banged up and regularly works with some injury or another, New Japan also kinda play up to it - adds to the whole never-say-die, fighting spirit, ass kicker attitude Shibata embodies.

Pikma

Banned
While Shibata is undoubtedly banged up and regularly works with some injury or another, New Japan also kinda play up to it - adds to the whole never-say-die, fighting spirit, ass kicker attitude Shibata embodies.
It's all a work until the day someone actually dies in the ring

I really hope that never happens of course

Strax

Well he didn't seem to understand that none of them were speaking from experience and it was the "everyone recites a line of this piece" thing they do. He said "It was interesting that they had...every black wrestler commenting on Jackie Robinson including Alicia Fox and no white wrestlers did and I would just presume that there are white wrestlers who might know a lot more about baseball history" and compared it to when Miz would do segments on dvds and was clearly speaking prepared material. I don't think he was really being racist more like he only approached it from the perspective that if someone is talking about the history of something they should probably get some old white wrestlers who were around back then (or old black wrestlers.)

Nothing he said was racist and not even close to it. If anything he was calling out WWE for being racist by deviating the roster into white and black. He also said this was some real sports teams did 20-30 years ago but they don't anymore, for obvious reasons.

Regardless of everything getting white people to talk about important black figures in history (even in wrestling) during Black History month would be worse.

The segments existing or the subjects of the segments aren't the problem, it is that the segments feel over produced, over rehearsed and thus have this completely dispassionate feeling. That is the issue.

Top Bottom