• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

OldMan

Banned
hero-cheese.png

I would care and mark out so much if this bullshit was at a PPV so that fucking streak could die. Jesus, they keep wasting great matches on random Raws and every PPV title match is fucking awful.

Yeah between this match and that falls count anywhere match.

They both destroyed any of the womens PPV matches outside of the Takeovers.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Blue is gonna switch his tune so fast when the big dog's new yard is on Tuesday night. Talking Smack will never be the same, beelee dat.

Undrey

Man that Jericho Owens segment was one of the best I've seen in a while. I wish the crowd was a tad more receptive to everything pre-swerve.

Jericho's words about how much fun he had that year working with KO and all that was the saddest of shoots.

100% That was 100% Jericho just using his real feelings for an angle
"How come my name's on this?"

The most heart wrenching line in WWE history.

That's the reason this break up actually made me cry and be sad. Instead of just my usual fuck yeah I am being entertained by a great segment... it shut down my I watch wrestling to analyze wrestling brain.

Jopie

This run for Jericho has cemented his place in my short list for greatest of all time. Year after year he reinvents himself and finds a way to become a focal point of the show.

Top Bottom