• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

I can see Joe in to help Owens only for Brock to help Goldberg win.

Then Lesnar takes out Goldberg at Mania. Has a feud with Owens first before eventually moving on to Joe say by Summerslam and Joe takes it.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm not the world's biggest Goldberg fan.

In actuality, I quite prefer Bork Laser.

That being said, I would be so thrilled if Goldberg wins yet another squash match at WM Orange Sunkist.

@MattMcMuscles
Fucking botch after RAW went off the air, Roman's entrance hit, and it made it seem like he was gonna challenge Bayley for her title.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
@MattMcMuscles
Fucking botch after RAW went off the air, Roman's entrance hit, and it made it seem like he was gonna challenge Bayley for her title.

It's all part of the master plan to accidentally turn Roman heel.

Next week he's gonna shoot on Emmalina.

The week after he'll viciously attack Ice Cream in the ultimate heel move.

If Lesnar and Goldberg is for the title and Lesnar goes over.

Who enters a program with Lesnar?

31c8558a54aeb09e3bff93d27715a8f2_crop_north.jpg

Sorry, not sorry...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
BREAKING NEWS: Sephzilla interested in locking up Ice Cream to a multi-year deal. Oldest act on the card but gets the loudest pops, one person close to the source said.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Charlotte is legitimately already a fourth of the way to 16 reigns btw. Even Roman hasn't had that kind of push

Isn't Roman also at four?

He wins the SS tournament, loses it to a cash in.
Beats Shameless on Raw, loses it to HHH at the Royal Rumble.
Beats HHH at Mania in the most boring main event since twice in a lifetime, loses it to Seth Freaking Rollins at MitB.

Oh, I guess that's it.

I can see Joe in to help Owens only for Brock to help Goldberg win.

Then Lesnar takes out Goldberg at Mania. Has a feud with Owens first before eventually moving on to Joe say by Summerslam and Joe takes it.

It's so cute you guys think anybody else is taking the top spot on RAW after ending The Phenom's legendary career and getting his approval to truly run the Yard that is the WWE Universe.

LOL The Club/Roman nonsense.

THANK THE GODS Emmalina went this route, I just wish Emma could've cut a promo on it, maybe in the the future because it should essentially write itself.

They still need to do these sit down interviews more often with talent, can't say I care for the verbal fellatio to Triple H but eh.

Okay, rather sudden random shock value style turn with Jericho/Owens there. But hey, Gillberg! The best berg!

"Bayley buddies" ugh...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this fucking company, Charlotte really is going to be a 16 time champion by the end of the year, maybe even by WrestleMania. This is planting the seed for Sasha turning heel though, right?

Oh Raw is in California next week, she gonna lose it.

Decent Raw but I fast forwarded or flat out skipped through the tag matches.

hamsjams

Remember when that clique started calling everyone "friend" and then its usage spread to a bunch of people throughout this community? I just played a substory in Yakuza 0 about a cult in which all of the members referred to each other as "friend". It reminded of this place.

Best thing since the pipe bomb.

Certainly sounds like it. Props to everyone in the WWE who made it happen. Chris Jericho is a damn shapeshifter.

Top Bottom