• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

cordy

Banned
Vince: Military school? Damn, I have a new Marine in my company! YES

Giving Vinnie Mac ideas. Actually...got it...

Crews' new gimmick will be a dancing, rapping black army men. Someone's really gonna the GI Bro gimmick again.

gi.jpg

cordy

Banned
I'm thoroughly impressed at how Harper's been booked since Orton joined the Wyatts. He's really getting the screen time he deserved years ago when he left the Family. He needed this. Even if he never becomes WWE Champion, imagine Harper getting into a feud with whoever's champion and doing well man. He's really earned it.

Fox318

Why am I torturing myself rewatching the Jericho-Owens breakup? :(
The world is a cold and dark place,

Friendships won't last in today's world.

We will all die alone and miserable gasping out for our last breath.

That's why you need to know how to shoot a single and arm drag.

Paracelsus

I'm probably getting older and crankier by the day, but I still don't get the reason for Orton to join Wyatt, neither as a filler nor with a real motive. He was hard to control in Evolution, he was out of control in Rated-RKO, he was a spoiled brat in the authority, and now he is a sub to Wyatt. There is going to be a turn, what I do not understand is why a 129 times world champion is taking a backseat to some random chump that won his first title three minutes ago. Explain this line of logic to me.

Fox318

Bret knew and taught the passions of submission grappeling down through the family lines.

Stu was right.

Always shoot, never work.

I'm probably getting older and crankier by the day, but I still don't get the reason for Orton to join Wyatt, neither as a filler nor with a real motive. He was hard to control in Evolution, he was out of control in Rated-RKO, he was a spoiled brat in the authority, and now he is a sub to Wyatt. There is going to be a turn, what I do not understand is why a 129 times world champion is taking a backseat to some random chump that won his first title three minutes ago. Explain this line of logic to me.

He's working Bray, he wants AJ.

I man can dream :(

The world is a cold and dark place,

Friendships won't last in today's world.

We will all die alone and miserable gasping out for our last breath.

That's why you need to know how to shoot a single and arm drag.

Are our destinies gonna be predetermined in the future dystopian world?

rrc1594

I mean you are right but who cares the move saved the Wyatt family.

He could never beat them on his own.

What's hard to understand?

Top Bottom