• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

15DF6m6.png

Zach

To WWE Hall of Famer Donald Trump:

YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN.

YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN.

YOU'RE GOIN' DOWN.

(I hope. His pals and sons, too.)

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Enzo is worse then Ambrose

I'd argue that relative to his spot on the card Dean is probably worse. Dean is a top guy and pulls that same garbage Enzo got shit on for in that match.

Honestly, they shouldn't let Enzo wrestle. Just let him continue to be Cass's cymbal monkey. Every time he gets in the ring he either gets himself murdered or makes someone look stupid.

Ithil

tumblr_old9qby9Ay1s05wxzo1_400.gif

tumblr_oldycsTdSD1vtad0lo1_400.gif

tumblr_oldycsTdSD1vtad0lo2_400.gif

This dude Enzo lmao. Hearing Meltzer and Alvarez rip into the match brought tears to my eyes.

Alvarez talking about how when there's a great wrestler and a bad wrestler who have a bad match, sometimes it's the great wrestler's fault because they should have known they can't do their regular match with this opponent, they have to idiot-proof the match. Then he says Cesaro did idiot-proof this match and Enzo still fucked it up.

Naturally Wreddit is defending Enzo and calling him a "GREAT SELLER"

Weird as it sounds I think Enzo intentionally limits his offense to fit his gimmick. He can probably do more than he has shown but it wouldn't make sense for his character.

LOL What!?

Caderfix

Corbin, Braun, AJ, Prize Fighter KO, Bray and Harper... Man, WWE has some serious fresh and good stuff in their hands. I really hope they play their cards right.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whats this about a heel
Triple H
stable with
Joe and KO
? this real? as in is this a real rumour lol.

D-nXt
?

Top Bottom