• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Bray's title win and consistent clean wins leads me to believe their not going with the cliche route of making him look like a buffoon who gets outsmarted by Randy and actually making him a huge threat again.

Fox318

He's working Bray, he wants AJ.

I man can dream :(

Are our destinies gonna be predetermined in the future dystopian world?
That is why we must break the cycle of the book.

For those who can wristlock and lock the legs can not be rolled up.

When you know how to post will prevent counting the lights of life.

I'm probably getting older and crankier by the day, but I still don't get the reason for Orton to join Wyatt, neither as a filler nor with a real motive. He was hard to control in Evolution, he was out of control in Rated-RKO, he was a spoiled brat in the authority, and now he is a sub to Wyatt. There is going to be a turn, what I do not understand is why a 129 times world champion is taking a backseat to some random chump that won his first title three minutes ago. Explain this line of logic to me.

Likely story is Wyatts were too united... Harper would always come back to Bray... so go in tear them apart from the inside...

So it's likely going to be all an act.

Plus fuck it... it makes for good TV and Wyatt is over again.

Bray's title win and consistent clean wins leads me to believe their not going with the cliche route of making him look like a buffoon who gets outsmarted by Randy and actually making him a huge threat again.

Ueah that'd be the smart move... they might go Orton wanted to destroy the family and thought Bray would be weaker alone but oooops turns out he's stronger now.

That'd be a cool story... someone failing at their master plan

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Randy's acting at the end there was pretty fucking terrible. Jesus.

An actual interesting heel character for Owens would be the guy whose the vicious NXT killer type against guys smaller than him (Jericho, Zayn, even possibly Balor when he comes back), but acts like a coward against bigger guys he can't directly bully with his size (Reigns, Goldberg, when Joe turns face down the line).

An actual interesting heel character for Owens would be the guy whose the vicious NXT killer type against guys smaller than him (Jericho, Zayn, even possibly Balor when he comes back), but acts like a coward against bigger guys he can't directly bully with his size (Reigns, Goldberg, when Joe turns face down the line).

Brilliant idea actually

Adree

Since I didn't restart watching wrestling until 2015 I kinda was eh on Daniel Bryan but man I fucking love the guy on Talking Smack. Such an asshole :D

Syder

luke_harper_wwe_world_heavyweight_champion_by_nibble_t-d8uxeuq.png

Acosta

That triple threat match was something else, Jesus. So many close saves, I didn't know what was going to happen.

AJ is wrestling god.

Recall

That triple threat match was something else, Jesus. So many close saves, I didn't know what was going to happen.

AJ is wrestling god.

AJ is the best they've had in a long time, he has all the skills and has made everything a joy to watch.

AJ vs Bray
AJ vs Orton
AJ vs Harper

Will be excellent when they happen on a PPV stage too.

Acosta

AJ is the best they've had in a long time, he has all the skills and has made everything a joy to watch.

AJ vs Bray
AJ vs Orton
AJ vs Harper

Will be excellent when they happen on a PPV stage too.

Something that always comes when I see him in the ring is what he said to Austin in the interview: "I do anything, whatever is necessary from me, I can do my thing or adapt to the other style, what it takes to make a great match". And is true, it shows, he is not only very good, he makes better to everyone in the ring with him.

And overall he seems a really great guy, his personal history is amazing and humbling. I really like him.

I'm not a fan of all the finisher spam.

I understand the need to protect finishers (I have my own personal problems with them, but that is how it works). But I feel that over everything else you need to make your show exciting, and if you can use finishers as a tool to achieve that it is fair if you don't overuse.

Many were saves from a third party more thank a kick out, so there is that too.

Adree

Something that always comes when I see him in the ring is what he said to Austin in the interview: "I do anything, whatever is necessary from me, I can do my thing or adapt to the other style, what it takes to make a great match". And is true, it shows, he is not only very good, he makes better to everyone in the ring with him.

And overall he seems a really great guy, his personal history is amazing and humbling. I really like him.

I understand the need to protect finishers (I have my own personal problems with them, but that is how it works). But I feel that over everything else you need to make your show exciting, and if you can use finishers as a tool to achieve that it is fair if you don't overuse.

Many were saves from a third party more thank a kick out, so there is that too.

Something I always notice on replays of his bumps is that he has an amazing amount of aerial control. Also that time he adjusted the Styles Clash to not kill Ellsworth really showed how fast he's thinking during moves.

Acosta

Something I always notice on replays of his bumps is that he has an amazing amount of aerial control. Also that time he adjusted the Styles Clash to not kill Ellsworth really showed how fast he's thinking during moves.

Jesus, I had not watched that... What the hell was Ellsworth thinking? it is a miracle that AJ noticed his neck position.

Hasney

Jesus, I had not watched that... What the hell was Ellsworth thinking? it is a miracle that AJ noticed his neck position.

For almost every other move ever, you're taught to tuck your head. That's how the Styles Clash has broken 3 or 4 peoples necks at this point.

Acosta

For almost every other move ever, you're taught to tuck your head. That's how the Styles Clash has broken 3 or 4 peoples necks at this point.

It makes sense... I'm seeing a compilation of botched clashes and is really dangerous, I have never thought about it.

Is it true that Jericho made Vince not banning it by taking it himself?

It makes sense... I'm seeing a compilation of botched clashes and is really dangerous, I have never thought about it.

Is it true that Jericho made Vince not banning it by taking it himself?

Possibly? There was always a question whether or not it was actually banned, given

faith-breaker-o.gif

Adree

The Styles Clash is super dangerous but it takes so much time to set up that you have plenty of time to adjust your head.

I've always thought it looked stupid though, his flying forearm looks way cooler.

Axiom

Watched the first RAW with the WWE name back in 2002 out of curiosity and it was fun in parts. Brock and Heyman's original run, Goldust doing skits with Booker T, RVD and Jeff Hardy doing a sweet combo Swanton and Frog Splash, Molly Holly looking fiiiiine despite all their efforts to tell you otherwise.

But Ric Flair turned heel on Austin and seemed like he joined the NWO?

I don't remember that shit at all?!?

Top Bottom