• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Syder

Jarrett.gif

Browny

Banned
WWE's page for Jeff has some great shots:

The son of Nashville wrestling promoter Jerry Jarrett, Double J began his career as a referee, but soon enjoyed the benefits that the spawns of ring power players have always been handed. But Jarrett — unlike, say, Erik Watts — had a skillset that allowed him to succeed beyond his father’s safety net.

Poor Erik.

Dropkick.gif

Tall4Life

even if you gave jeff a piece of paper, a pencil, and a stencil of a dime he still couldn't draw it

same goes for zach but thats for another day

cordy

Banned
So apparently Angle is having one more match?

Apparently more than 1 if he can pass the health checks.
On who he wants to wrestle:

“I’m going to have to put AJ Styles up there, too. He is frickin’, he is the best in the business without a doubt right now. I just watched him and Dean Ambrose on Tuesday. Gosh, does that kid ever have less than a five-star match? He’s phenomenal. I completely understand why AJ is so much fun to work with – you don’t have to do anything! He does all of it for you. Any other wrestler who would tell you different is lying. AJ does all the work. That’s what’s so cool about it. You know it’s going to be a five-star match if he matches your ability. I’m talking the Ambrose’s and the Rollins’, the John Cena’s and Kurt Angle’s. As long as you’re up there with him, you’re going to have that type of match with AJ because he is so easy to work with.

“I know this is going to be a little bit of a surprise but I really like Roman Reigns. I think he’s going to win the fans over eventually. It’s only a matter of time. I think he was pushed fairly quickly and the fans like to see that process. You know, the US title, the Intercontinental title, the King of the Ring and then the WWE title. He just went straight up. I think that’s the reason why a lot of fans, some fans I should say, are rejecting him.”

He's got some guys lined up in his mind.

DMczaf

I think he’s going to win the fans over eventually. It’s only a matter of time.

This line of thinking still shocks me.

"It's not our fault for pushing him, its your fault for not accepting him!"

DMczaf

When people change their name to some gimmick on Facebook

"Kelly Love"

"Jane Love"

"Kimberly Love"

Might as well say "I also hang this in my bathroom"

Favim.com-22650.jpg

cordy

Banned
I've never liked Jarrett. I mean, he had those hard guitar shots and all but I've just always thought he was one of the most overrated wrestlers I've seen since I started watching in the early 90s. He just felt like the epitome of a midcarder. Never understood the world title shots, never understood what people said about his talent, he just screamed a mid-90s midcarder to me.

Got no problem with him personally but as a fan that's what he thought. I was glad Road Dogg sung With My Baby Tonight.

Pikma

Banned
I've never liked Jarrett. I mean, he had those hard guitar shots and all but I've just always thought he was one of the most overrated wrestlers I've seen since I started watching in the early 90s. He just felt like the epitome of a midcarder. Never understood the world title shots, never understood what people said about his talent, he just screamed a mid-90s midcarder to me.

Got no problem with him personally but as a fan that's what he thought. I was glad Road Dogg sung With My Baby Tonight.
No one here has ever liked Jarrett, if they say they did they're clearly lying

cordy

Banned
No one here has ever liked Jarrett, if they say the did they're clearly lying

That's honestly what I think not even gonna lie about it.

I commend him for working hard and trying to be great but nah he was just "there." Nothing stood out to me.

Top Bottom