• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Jarrett is used to dealing with shooters.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Trying to replicate the Pillman angle?

Send Enzo to the PC again. The guy must have spent about five minutes there to learn the basics before he debuted. It seems that way for most who come from there.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that Enzo gif is baffling. Why not just bounce back to Cesaro or fall down or... anything. Anything that throw yourself over the top rope >_<

klonere

Banned
Why would you send Enzo to the PC it hasn't exactly done a stellar job of turning out star talent without prior indie experience

Why would you send Enzo to the PC it hasn't exactly done a stellar job of turning out star talent without prior indie experience
It just seems in general most people who start off wrestling there with no experience don't spend half as much time as they should. Plus they probably rushed out Enzo in double time as he was a guy hired for his promos.

Barrage

I don't think you can cover all the PC Grads with the same brush. Breeze developed into a solid hand in the same time as Enzo didn't develop at all. Charlotte became good and then got great on the main roster, Corbin didn't develop as quickly in NXT but is growing real fast in WWE. It differs with every person.

The problem is you can't treat pro wrestling like a product. All the best wrestler's got good by hitting the road and driving in the car with other wrestler's

I know Austin has told stories about driving with Rick rude. Hogan was born in the AWA and NJPW

Barrage

The problem is you can't treat pro wrestling like a product. All the best wrestler's got good by hitting the road and driving in the car with other wrestler's

I know Austin has told stories about driving with Rick rude. Hogan was born in the AWA and NJPW

There's exceptions to that- Rock, Angle, Lesnar. But those are exceptional talents. I agree that for most wrestlers, playing in different promotions will help their career.

NJPW trading with CMLL is one of the smartest things they do.

My brother and I watched the first two parts of the CWC last night and overall like what he saw. He notices a few things here and there with how some of the cruiserweights wrestled with each other. One of his favorites so far is Lince Dorado from what he saw of the tournament.

Legit belief: Jarrett is/was real good.

He can still fuck off out of the UK scene though

Second EVE show equally good, looking forward to seeing Dahlia/Martina again at PROGRESS next week.

Just finished watching Beyond the Mat for the first time and I kind of fucking hate the Rock now.

I quit watching wrasslin before that went down so this is relatively new to me.

When people change their name to some gimmick on Facebook

"Kelly Love"

"Jane Love"

"Kimberly Love"

Might as well say "I also hang this in my bathroom"

http://favim.com/orig/201104/23/Favim.com-22650.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Are you knocking the makeover of Kelly to Kelly Love?!

[quote="avengers23, post: 230576287"]Beef receives certification,[B]and nobody's teaching those cows.[/B]

[img]http://www.deesfoodservice.com/images/CAB/2-16_Pyaramid-8-CAB.gif

Certified beef. Bone in steak.

image.php

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't think you can cover all the PC Grads with the same brush. Breeze developed into a solid hand in the same time as Enzo didn't develop at all. Charlotte became good and then got great on the main roster, Corbin didn't develop as quickly in NXT but is growing real fast in WWE. It differs with every person.
Some people have no talent

Enzo doesn't need to develop ring skills in the E, he has charisma (regardless of Raw booking doing exactly what we all feared it would) and that alone will carry him way further than his actual ring skills should allow.
Even if his peak is like a Cruiserweight title win.
I almost think of him like a modern day Scotty 2 Hotty, maybe it's the hair.

Top Bottom