• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Haha, that slo mo on the brogue kick was A+++++++++++

C5Jr1nAWQAITCQ4.jpg

cordy

Banned
The fact there was a "thank you Sheamus" chant after Enzo was Brogue Kicked says something. I think that match last week really opened up the casuals to seeing how trash Enzo really is.

gun_haver

The fact there was a "thank you Sheamus" chant after Enzo was Brogue Kicked says something. I think that match last week really opened up the casuals to seeing how trash Enzo really is.

That wasn't casual fans chanting. Enzo and Cass get cheers, but the smark crowd are turning on Enzo (like here), so that's what you're hearing.

orioto

Good Art™
as i was thinking last week Owens changed his character completely. Also he's pushed differently as his own man obviously.

He's certainly not squashed on Sunday. It'll be interesting to see the Zayn match. Owens should change his style actually, at least more offense, less funny antics. Which means against Goldberg you can be sure he's going to attack first, probably before the ring bells.

Top Bottom