• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

cordy

Banned
Owens finally got some heat on him but funny enough he's gonna lose dat title in less than 2 weeks. Same stuff that happened with Punk.

Punk could get better heat than Owens though. Still they're both better than Styles with getting heat.

As someone who actually still like Enzo and Cass, I dislike them making a cuppa haters a recurring quote, it made almost no sense when he started that backstage bit last week with it.

Sanjuro

and that some how makes it seem like owens was trying to make goldberg a heel?

It does, because I watch this stupid program.

He made Goldberg seem like some weak threat and Jericho the bad guy. Makes no sense. The only reason he is a "heel" is because of Jericho. Other than that, the guy is a face to the audience.

It does, because I watch this stupid program.

He made Goldberg seem like some weak threat and Jericho the bad guy. Makes no sense. The only reason he is a "heel" is because of Jericho. Other than that, the guy is a face to the audience.

All i saw was a heel downplaying a face which is one of the oldest wrestling tactics, heels have been calling themselves better than the faces for years.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Suddenly I kinda wanna see Cass and Sheamus go 15 minutes.

Fox318

"How is he doing? Not that Well"
ZQLdtfOl.jpg

Sanjuro

All i saw was a heel downplaying a face which is one of the oldest wrestling tactics, heels have been calling themselves better than the faces for years.

You're throwing away the entire circumstance of why he was in the ring tonight and why he was talking about Goldberg.

KO should be probably knocked down a couple pegs. Loose to Goldberg, Jericho, go from there. Should be fun!

tmac456

did they really just spoil Fastlane with that Raw ad for Chicago on March 6th...?

advertising KO vs Reigns for the universal title....

Top Bottom