• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

shanafan

I tried out that Champions game. Shit is trash. Has way too many bells and whistles for a bog-standard Bejeweled clone.

It's OK.

The game is very BUSY though. A lot of icons and menus to look at. It also holds your hand too much when you first play, and I found that pretty annoying.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You know normally I'm shakin my head at you perverts for jackin it to Jojo pics, but you all have my blessing to oogle Charly's boob window.

zGjL4fk.png

Syder

Y'know I've turned a corner on Omen in the Sky. When they debuted I wasn't a fan of it but I think it's one of the better themes in WWE right now.

I really really really want Roman to win just to see the complete destruction of yet another tag division in current WWE. Lol DQ finish, spears incoming.

Barrage

Theyre trying to protect Braun and Roman as much as possible. Lotta work for a Non-Big 4.

PS- your girl looks at Roman the way Ivanks looks at Trudeau

Top Bottom