• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

I wonder if post Wrestlemania, there's gonna be an official "Authority" Stable for HHH since he has Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe already. They could also add a cruiserweight (Pete Dunne) and a female endorsed authority member? Just thinking out loud. I like the idea of a new generation 4 Horsemen with Haitch being the Manager

Toki767

I wonder if post Wrestlemania, there's gonna be an official "Authority" Stable for HHH since he has Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe already. They could also add a cruiserweight (Pete Dunne) and a female endorsed authority member? Just thinking out loud. I like the idea of a new generation 4 Horsemen with Haitch being the Manager

It'll be the Usos and Nia Jax.

HHH enslaving the Samoans to get back at the Rock.

Dang, one for each division would be cool

I'd assume Charlotte would be with HHH. OH FUCK WHAT IF IT WAS ASUKA

Charlotte would be a sweet addition to make, especially given her father and Triple H have a history plus Charlotte and Triple H herself as she's an NXT girl so HHH making her one of his top guys would make a lot of kayfabe sense.

It'll be the Usos and Nia Jax.

HHH enslaving the Samoans to get back at the Rock.
TToqygD.gif

Top Bottom