• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

cordy

Banned
Just realized that the reason Bayley's so awkward is because her personality is neutered on tv. Her even saying "hell" is a lot closer to the real her judging those old tweets.

But no one is bringing up this point. This should have been Bayley's first point, yet no one brings up the run-in!

Babyfaces are always written to be complete dumbasses.

Ah, yeah, but still. Bayley giving up the title would've made the most sense considering what her whole character is (
was
) about.

Silexx

But it's so blatantly transparent it makes Bayley look mentally handicapped for even considering her words.

Bayley's character is that of a wholesome, dorky every girl. It doesn't matter what Charlotte does or has done because she thinks she's better than that.

Barrage

I'm up late, but did not watch RAW until now... and the first peron i saw was Steph.

The one person I truly cannot stand :(

The New Day segment is fun if you're down with silliness in your wrestling.

Owen's opening promo and Neville/Gallagher are just straight up good.

ElRenoRaven

Bayley's character is that of a wholesome, dorky every girl. It doesn't matter what Charlotte does or has done because she thinks she's better than that.

Exactly. That's why it works. People really over think this shit. It's wrestling and not some complicated story. It does a serviceable job to give them reasons to fight. Yes there will be lapses in logic. Wrestling has never been logical.

Does she even show up on Main Event or anything? Or do they have her hang around until they need her to show up for all of 2 seconds in a Charlotte promo?
When she interfered in the match last week they didn't even show her face

It straight up could've been a stunt double

Bayley's reaction to the "trending" comment was hilarious

ElRenoRaven

Oh look. People were going nuts and there is Dana. Fun little match. I still wanna see a Bayley Sasha feud though. Think it could be fun.

Top Bottom