• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

NastyBook

Thank you, Miz. Get fucked, Cena.
KuGsj.gif

AJ is working with Best Pure Striker in the Game McMahon

At least in this case, McMahon and co consider this a super awesome big match.

Even if we're all going UGGGHHH. It's doesn't help us much, but at least they see AJ as enough of a big asset to put him in what they view as a "big" Wrestlemania match.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
The hilarious part is that this is somehow leading to AJ being demoted to a fucking Shane McMahon match.

gun_haver

Did I? and Pal?

it's pretty hard to be surprised by something when you read 'this is the likely plan for wrestlemania' and then see the first step on that road. there's been no emphasis on cena vs miz in any of their limited interactions lately.

just saying, people read wrestling rumours and spoilers and then are confused when they feel flat as it becomes reality. 'wait a minute, this development lines up with the rampant rumours i've been rifling through online. that means it's obvious and bad!'

Beefy

it's pretty hard to be surprised by something when you read 'this is the likely plan for wrestlemania' and then see the first step on that road. there's been no emphasis on cena vs miz in any of their limited interactions lately.

just saying, people read wrestling rumours and spoilers and then are confused when they feel flat as it becomes reality. 'wait a minute, this development lines up with the rampant rumours i've been rifling through online. that means it's obvious and bad!'

Didn't say it was bad.

This is happening a fair amount this mania season.

Top Bottom