• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

We still have a TON of time before Wrestlemania. Makes sense for them to pull this out a little bit.

Also if we get Luke vs AJ next week I'll totally be cool with this.

But what about Instant Replay???

(I know, plot devices and whatnot.)
ioyU7Pf.gif

gun_haver

Harper is getting pretty over.

yeah, i'm surprised. i like him but he hasn't been doing anything differently and as recently as the rumble he came out to complete silence. he is in this weird situation where he CAN get pops, depending on the match and situation, but a lot of the time he gets nothing. could be on the way up, if WWE lets him.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Man, what a weird ending. That thing was risky from the get go to time right. I wonder how long it'll take for someone to post their phone video showing that AJ clearly landed first.

Syder

It's weird how different crowds react to Harper in different ways. When he came out at the Rumble you could hear a pin drop but now that crowd were hot for him to be in the Main Event of WrestleMania.

gun_haver

The main event of WM probably wont be Harper vs Wyatt. I wonder what nonsense will happen.

seems very unlikely, more likely that orton turns at some point and they go into a triple threat match. that seems more main event worthy, but even then - pretty crazy we are likely getting The Wyatt Family Feud as the WM main event and even more so, that Luke Harper is currently in contention to be in the main event of wrestlemania - he's never even main evented a PPV, as far as I know.

seems very unlikely, more likely that orton turns at some point and they go into a triple threat match. that seems more main event worthy, but even then - pretty crazy we are likely getting The Wyatt Family Feud as the WM main event and even more so, that Luke Harper is currently in contention to be in the main event of wrestlemania - he's never even main evented a PPV, as far as I know.

It is crazy and pretty cool. Harper deserves it!

Top Bottom