• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

shanafan

This guy has invaded my WWE programming. He has to be stopped.

image1.jpg

Wagram

This guy has invaded my WWE programming. He has to be stopped.

image1.jpg

This guy and the dude in the green shirt with the hat. Either they're rich or WWE pays people to sit in their front row. If you notice they're generally always around when big story moments occur.

I wish Alicia was wrestling instead of her just being used for a romance story. It was funny at first but it's been months now and her being on Raw would shake things up.

That guy and his mom are just regulars who must have enough money to go. I like them more then most regulars because they're not trying to intentionally stick out like Brock Lesnar Guy, they just attend the shows all the time.

shanafan

That guy and his mom are just regulars who must have enough money to go. I like them more then most regulars because they're not trying to intentionally stick out like Brock Lesnar Guy, they just attend the shows all the time.

I will be at Raw on March 13. I am sitting 6 rows from the main floor facing the hard camera, so I will be on the look out..

Silexx

It's on whoever booked that spot because a suplex like that is impossible to do a both touch at the same time spot.

I re-watched the spot again on my PVR and it was certainly a daring spot, it wasn't quite impossible as Harper positioned himself so that he could see AJ's feet land and then time his landing himself, but it seems one or both his feet caught the apron or stairs and threw off his timing.

I re-watched the spot again on my PVR and it was certainly a daring spot, it wasn't quite impossible as Harper positioned himself so that he could see AJ's feet land and then time his landing himself, but it seems one or both his feet caught the apron or stairs and threw off his timing.

Yeah maybe not impossible but definitely a spot with a much much much higher percentage for failure than success

El-Suave

Do the guys that constantly have front row seats on the TV side of the ring have contacts at Ticketmaster? How do they always end up there?

shanafan

Here's something I dug up...

Hey, that's Simon and Alice!
My friend and I met them at the Money in the Bank show. We had noticed him in the front row of the past few shows because he looks oddly similar to one of my ex girlfriends (did not tell him that, if you're reading this, sorry buddy, although she was the masculine looking one). It became kind of a running joke whenever we saw them on camera so when he walked in front of us, we had to get a picture together. Apparently we weren't the first that night either. He's an incredibly nice guy, has no desire to be a famous fan or draw attention to himself and just wants to enjoy the shows. The best kind of fan in my opinion!

https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCir...sweet_me_mom_in_the_audience_behind_ajs_back/

Top Bottom