• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Ohhh I see what happened. Harper's back hit the apron instead of going straight to the floor.

Lol this is amazing. AJ and DB have great dorky fights.

Wait what the fuck? Naomi had to relinquish her title??? What the hell was the extent of her injury :( this sucksssssss
9zW9C4C.jpg

I don't know the official word on her injury though.

Is Naomi really.injures or is it a fake injury.

Maybe her injury isn't that big of a deal but she won't be able to compete so they decided to let her vacate the title to Bliss only so Naomi can win it back in her Home Town instead? Either way it sucks that she won't actually get to walk in as Champion...

Wait what the fuck? Naomi had to relinquish her title??? What the hell was the extent of her injury :( this sucksssssss

Sounds like out potentially beyond Mania... :(, I had hoped maybe they stripped her of the belt so that she could recover and then have a big Mania return win (much better story than just having her sit out and recover and have a big Mania retain) but it sounds like she might miss her hometown Mania entirely.. which is fucking brutal, even as an Alexa Bliss mark this really sucks

Tall4Life

Im thinking she's injured in that she'll take a rest for a month or so, maybe less to hype up the rematch, but she'll basically ask for the rematch at Mania since she didn't lose the title etc. etc. Would be a better story for Mania if she relinquished the title as part of the storyline, even though she is legit injured, and then wanted to come back for redemption at Mania instead of her not wrestling at all for two months and not being able to take a bump, going in as champion. They'll at least work the storyline so it'll seem like she won't make it back but she will.

Of course it would be better if she wasn't injured, but this is real life

UberTag

We don't even know how many WrestleMania matches we have for AJ and they're really going to waste one of them on Shane. God.
I still think the folks in the back haven't been told that AJ is turning 40 this year. They don't realize he's practically the same age as Cena. Might as well start calling him the Redneck Rookie again.

Perhaps if we're really loud and cranky they'll reprise the WM30 booking and give Styles a 2nd match for the title later that night if he gets past Shane.

Im thinking she's injured in that she'll take a rest for a month or so, maybe less to hype up the rematch, but she'll basically ask for the rematch at Mania since she didn't lose the title etc. etc. Would be a better story for Mania if she relinquished the title as part of the storyline, even though she is legit injured, and then wanted to come back for redemption at Mania instead of her not wrestling at all for two months and not being able to take a bump, going in as champion. They'll at least work the storyline so it'll seem like she won't make it back but she will.

Of course it would be better if she wasn't injured, but this is real life

Yeah it also could be that she's going to be really iffy for making to back for Mania so stripping her of it now means they can go in another direction of need be but also keep the door open for her to come back for Mania, much better than treading water and hoping she can be in ring shape only to find out she can't. They really made it sound like Mania was out of the picture tonight though so I get the feeling it's more severe than not, as I feel if they thought she'd definitely be back they'd have hyped up that tonight. We'll see.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/834258458962571264

Backstage Alexa Bliss mini promo after her title win

Top Bottom