• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Sephzilla

Reading over the participants and not seeing my name.
This is a scandalous development

cGcljXn.gif

You'll be in GWF 2 for sure. Your entry was a little late to the cut for the first show.

I guess going forward everyone should be aware that due to the roster size not everyone will be booked for every show

Friday's Evolve card in Joppa, Maryland:

Evolve 78, also available on that FloSlam gimmick:
EVOLVE Championship Match: "Trashy Tim" Timothy Thatcher (c) w/ Stokely Hathaway vs. Fred Yehi
Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Keith Lee
Drew Galloway vs. Jeff Cobb
Tracy Williams vs. ACH
Matt Riddle vs. Anthony Henry
Ethan Page with The Gatekeepers vs. Jason Kincaid
Chris Dickinson & Jaka vs. The Gatekeepers
Darby Allin vs. Austin Theory

Sabre Jr. vs. Keith Lee and Galloway vs. Cobb should be some good shit, friends.

Evolve 79, airing from Queens, New York, that I hope to attend, also available on the FloSlam gimmick:

EVOLVE Championship Match: Timothy Thatcher vs. Fred Yehi winner vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
Drew Galloway vs. Matt Riddle
Ethan Page with The Gatekeepers vs. Darby Allin
Tracy Williams vs. Keith Lee
ACH vs. Jason Kincaid
Jeff Cobb vs. Jaka
Thatcher/Yehi loser at EVOLVE 78 vs. Chris Dickinson vs. Austin Theory vs. Anthony Henry

Galloway vs. Riddle should be great, but the sleeper match on the card is "Hot Sauce" Tracy Williams vs. Keith Lee. ACH vs. Jason Kincaid should also be good, but that Queens venue has a low ceiling, so I'm a little concerned that their flipz will be curbed.

klonere

Banned
Ultimo Haskins

HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh my god the end of Chapter 43 of Progress. Holy shit

SSSSSSKKIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSS

Will I see Zack Sabre Jr. unseat Trashy Tim this weekend at Evolve?

(Probably not, if he's committed to NJPW going forward.)

Just out the evolve title on riddle already

It's funny because Riddle is already the face of EVOLVE, does far more media and promotion for them in a year than Thatcher in 600 days.

I'm not saying he doesn't need the belt but...

Sorry, The Strokes. Sephzilla said you can't cut the mustard anymore, brother. You're gonna have to prove him wrong in the Tussle.

Burying talent in House Shows, changing PPVs cards out of the blue. I might consider going to the indies if this keeps happening.

Any German GAF at the WWE Event in Düsseldorf right now? Line at the entry is insane. It's nearly wrapping around the entire event hall. In two lines.

Syder

A7EtD92.png

GWF 1: GWF's Not Dead
Date: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Time: 8:00PM Eastern/7:00PM Central (1:00 AM GMT)
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla

KECNouQ.png

Match Card:
Zach vs Sephzilla vs A MYSTERY OPPONENT - Extreme Rules Match
rrc1594 vs Biggest-Geek-Ever
korly vs UrbanDandy
The New Japan Express (klonere & Heroman) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil
Skyward Sheep vs BewareTheBatsie
RBH vs Tall4Life - Extreme Rules Match
MAIN EVENT - 30 Man Royal Rumble for the GWF Championship

The GWF Championship Royal Rumble will consist of the following entrants
Always a bridesmaid, never a bride.
KuGsj.gif

klonere

Banned
I like how Zach put his match on top, whereas the big title Rumble has a little box on the right hand side.

He's playing the game.

Kornflayx

I hope Seph stabs Zach with his pencil. Data West will just look on indifferently while imagining how much more fun he could be having with Yakuza 0

Syder

You're also going to be on GWF 2. Don't worry. I am thinking ahead a little
It's cool, man, I was a late entry. Thanks for putting the work in.
I just can't wait to see 30+ of the abominations of WrassleGAF make their way to the Squared Circle.

Oh, and the glitches... don't forget about the sweet, sweet glitches.

Sephzilla

This show is going to last fucking forever given the # of matches PLUS a rumble.

If I get Kornflayx and Syder done in time, you guys might get on the GWF1 preshow

Top Bottom