• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Book libraries.

He thinks that if people want to read then they should just buy books rather than read them for free from the library. He seems to think that it's cheating the authors. Despite the fact that I have literally never heard an author have this opinion they always seem to be very pro-library.

I found one of his tweets about this

And another:

e82ca39a60cd25413dc848ab38242e0d.jpg

Lance is one of those guys who initially seems to be one of the few normal people in wrestling but after a while you realise he's just his own type of weird.

Yeah I linked a collection of things Lance Storm hates above.... boring and no fun isn't a gimmick lol....

Sephzilla

It's going to take days for the Tussle to load, isn't it?

My hope is that the PS4 Pro Boost Mode update is released before next Wednesday, because that actually does make a noticeable difference in 2k17's loading times. The reason I mention that is because with the setup I use for streaming, I'm using the PS4 Remote Play app on my PC to display my PS4 and using OBS to capture that. That way I'm not having to unhook and move my PS4 at all and I'm taking the burden off of my PC to capture and stream simultaneously (the loss in picture quality is minimal). The downside to this is that you cant do PS4 Remote Play with beta firmware right now, which means I have to revert back to the pre-Boost Mode firmware in order to do the stream.

Zach

My hope is that the PS4 Pro Boost Mode update is released before next Wednesday, because that actually does make a noticeable difference in 2k17's loading times. The reason I mention that is because with the setup I use for streaming, I'm using the PS4 Remote Play app on my PC to display my PS4 and using OBS to capture that. That way I'm not having to unhook and move my PS4 at all and I'm taking the burden off of my PC to capture and stream simultaneously (the loss in picture quality is minimal). The downside to this is that you cant do PS4 Remote Play with beta firmware right now, which means I have to revert back to the pre-Boost Mode firmware in order to do the stream.

My eyes glazed over about ten words into this post.

DKehoe

Yeah I linked a collection of things Lance Storm hates above.... boring and no fun isn't a gimmick lol....

I saw that right after posting mine lol

The Observer board has an on-going thread titled "Lance Storm Easily Annoyed Again"

There's a bunch of gems like this:

074e0c3166b6f8119d68d6a23fb67144.jpg

He also complained that Connor Michalek's father's Hall of Fame speech "went too long" and after Balls Mahoney died felt the need to put up a "tribute" about how he never really liked him that much and thought that Balls was too friendly.

I saw that right after posting mine lol

The Observer board has an on-going thread titled "Lance Storm Easily Annoyed Again"

There's a bunch of gems like this:

074e0c3166b6f8119d68d6a23fb67144.jpg

He also complained that Connor Michalek's father's Hall of Fame speech "went too long" and after Balls Mahoney died felt the need to put up a "tribute" about how he never really liked him that much and thought that Balls was too friendly.

I'd say Lance is an asshole but he's honestly too boring to be an asshole lol.

Heroman

Banned
I'm pretty fucking drunk but I'm pretty sure outside of Omega seeming like a cool dude, he has primarily gotten over on doing crazy shit and having very good matches. I feel like I have said multiple times his match against Kushida at WK10 was extremely good and overlooked because of the last number of matches too. It was exceptionally good and really fucking sucks it is never mentioned.

If he ever goes to WWE people want that very, very explosive violence he brings. Putting him in some 205 live tier HORRID entertainment story would be complete shit. Imagine if Ibushi stuck around and was part of that shit. Would he be able to get that whole thing over? I doubt it.

And what, the most emotional story Omega and Ibushi can tell is their relationship falling apart. I don't trust WWE to do that story justice.

AJ also said he wants to see Omega at Wrestlemania some time but what, after some WWE road agent tells them how their match should go? Uhhhhgggg.
What? You don't want to see Kenny Omega to job to the big dog?

Silent_Z

And another:

e82ca39a60cd25413dc848ab38242e0d.jpg

Lance is one of those guys who initially seems to be one of the few normal people in wrestling but after a while you realise he's just his own type of weird.
Read more closely. No shot taken at libraries, only at people who can't be bothered to learn hard to pronounce words or spell them properly. Kinda like people that say backround instead of background.

DKehoe

Read more closely. No shot taken at libraries, only at people who can't be bothered to learn hard to pronounce words or spell them properly. Kinda like people that say backround instead of background.

The author Lance is replying to is taking a shot at people who can't spell or pronounce Valentine's properly. Lance is saying that these are also the same type of people who use libraries.

Here are the full cards for two New Japan Road shows in Korakuen and in Okinawa, as well as the 45th Anniversary show:

NJPW “NEW JAPAN ROAD”, 3/1/2017 [Wed] 18:30 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
(1) Yujiro Takahashi vs. Tomoyuki Oka
(2) Rocky Romero, Barreta, YOSHI-HASHI & Jado vs. Yoshinobu Kanemaru, Taichi, El Desperado & TAKA Michinoku
(3) Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima, Yuji Nagata & Manabu Nakanishi vs. Kenny Omega, Bad Luck Fale, Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa
(4) Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma & Jushin Thunder Liger vs. Toru Yano, Tomohiro Ishii & Hirooki Goto
(5) Katsuyori Shibata & David Finlay vs. Minoru Suzuki & Davey Boy Smith Jr.
(6) Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin, Juice Robinson, Ryusuke Taguchi & KUSHIDA vs. Tetsuya Naito, SANADA, EVIL, Hiromu Takahashi & BUSHI
(7) Kazuchika Okada & Gedo vs. Tiger Mask W & Tiger Mask IV

NJPW “NEW JAPAN ROAD”, 3/3/2017 [Fri] 18:30 @ Okinawa Prefectural Budokan
(1) Yuji Nagata vs. Tomoyuki Oka
(2) Jushin Thunder Liger & “RYUKYU-DOG” Dingo [Ryukyu Dragon] vs. Tiger Mask IV & Churaumi Saber [Ryukyu Dragon]
(3) Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima vs. Manabu Nakanishi & Juice Robinson
(4) Togi Makabe, Tomoaki Honma & Michael Elgin vs. Tomohiro Ishii, Toru Yano & Jado
(5) Katsuyori Shibata & David Finlay vs. Hirooki Goto & YOSHI-HASHI
(6) Kazuchika Okada & Gedo vs. SANADA & EVIL
(7) Hiroshi Tanahashi, Ryusuke Taguchi & KUSHIDA vs. Tetsuya Naito, Hiromu Takahashi & BUSHI

NJPW “Raising an Army ~ 45th Anniversary”, 3/6/2017 [Mon] 19:00 @ Ota Ward General Gymnasium in Tokyo
(0) Jushin Thunder Liger & Hirai Kawato vs. Tiger Mask IV & Tomoyuki Oka

(1) Hirooki Goto, YOSHI-HASHI, Jado & Gedo vs. Minoru Suzuki, Davey Boy Smith Jr., El Desperado & TAKA Michinoku
(2) Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Satoshi Kojima, Yuji Nagata, Manabu Nakanishi & David Finlay vs. Kenny Omega, Bad Luck Fale, Yujiro Takahashi, Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa

(3) IWGP Junior Tag Championship Match: [49th Champions] Rocky Romero & Barreta vs. [Challengers] Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Taichi
~ 2nd title defense.

(4) British Heavyweight Championship Match: [Champion] Katsuyori Shibata vs. [Challenger] Zack Sabre Jr.

(5) IWGP Tag Championship Match: [73rd Champions] Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii vs. [Challengers] Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma
~ 3rd title defense.

(6) Hiroshi Tanahashi, Michael Elgin, Juice Robinson & KUSHIDA vs. Tetsuya Naito, SANADA, EVIL & BUSHI

(7) IWGP Junior Championship Match: [76th Champion] Hiromu Takahashi vs. [Challenger] Ryusuke Taguchi
~ 2nd title defense.

(8) NJPW 45th Anniversary Commemorative Match: Kazuchika Okada vs. Tiger Mask W

Menome

At least all Bryan's ever done is grow organic food and dress like a Midwest Oompa-Loompa.

EDIT: Oh for fuck's sake. Is he actually anti-vax?

Top Bottom