• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Zach

Nation%20Kid_zpsrqf1jeon.gif

Is this Zach?
No comment.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So who runs WrassleGAF these days?

Probably that one guy who suggested, after WrassleGAF got shut down last year, that we should form a private mod-free WrassleGAF Inquisition to find out who kept reporting WrassleGAF to the mods and do....something to them.

Surely we're run by the anonymous Neogaf general manager.

edit: Well, I'm about three minutes late

I was gonna be accurate and say two minutes but then no one would think DID I JUST SAY THREE MINUTES?!

Remember when it looked like Link was putting Ganondorf over in Ocarina of Time with the seven year takeover only to get his win back at the end and bury him in the scared realm? Cena booking in Zelda right there.

Hasney

hit me right where it hurts, Hasney

i just need to get better, then the viewers will come. I'm sure of it!

Yeah, the streaming world is peserverence. Like I had 1300 viewers once because the official ESL and RocketLeague channels hosted me in the first ever tournament. But everyone surpassed me skill wise.

I was introduced to SovietWomble and I think you just need a stupid sidekick in multiplayer games.

Top Bottom