• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

I was totally a Jeff and Cryme Tyme mark >_>

Anth0ny, I don't watch your streams because I like to assume everyone is the thing in their av. Zach is still Bob Dylan to me dammit

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Berserk is the worst musou I've played in some time. At least since Fist fo the North Star. I didn't know Koei still had this level of cheaply made trash in them.

Hasney

Berserk is the worst musou I've played in some time. At least since Fist fo the North Star. I didn't know Koei still had this level of cheaply made trash in them.

Musou and anime should be an easy match, but they always seem to fuck it up. Gundam isn't great either.

TGMIII

Weren't most of the import impressions from last October massively negative? That's the vibe I got so I knew to stay away.

sora87

That's a shame to hear, I did like the FotNS game though for what it was.

I hope harper at least gets a match at mania, throw him the IC title match with ambrose and corbin, make it a triple threat.

So there's a big sports summit going on right now in Mexico City and they announced events that'll be happening in the second semester of the year, WWE had a mark on December.

It's probably just the usual annual House Show, but it's worth noting that the only PPV without a confirmed venue or city is Roadblock, which also happens to be in December.

Menome

I've only ever played the Samurai/Dynasty crossover that came out near the launch of the PS4. Was fun enough for a bit, but I couldn't plough dozens of hours into it like fans do.

Beefy

I've only ever played the Samurai/Dynasty crossover that came out near the launch of the PS4. Was fun enough for a bit, but I couldn't plough dozens of hours into it like fans do.

I use to play Dynasty Warriors, but they never changed anything with the newer versions.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
NXT - pretty whatever episode, but good god do they need to kick Percy to the curb. Dude is sub-Byron and sub-Otunga. Given that I thought babyface Lawler sucked also, I suspect that the problem is that the babyface color commentator is just a stupid role that has no reason to exist.

And hey here comes Hacksaw Jim Duggan! Chris Hero KO Kassius Ohno.

Hasney

Ugh, missus was supposed to come over and have drinks, but we talk so much shit that we drink slow. So she had to cancel after an hour due to uni work not clicking, but I'd already drank soI had the taste for cherry rum and I drink much quicker on my own. Tomorrow is not going to be fun.

Hasney

ach appearing at his favourite job:

2-5_zps72affc8b.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Someone also asked Meltzer if they would put Balor in the Cruiserweight division and he basically just laughed for like 3 minutes.

I want to see if Cena can use the Switch properly. Hasn't he commented in the past that he loves video games but his hands are too big to controllers?

Recall

Next up:

Megumi Kudo vs. Shinobu Kandori (No Rope Barbed Wire - FMW March 1997)

Shinobu is wearing a suit and Megumi is in her normal wrestling garb. If Shinobu's tie doesn't get used as a weapon I'll be disappointed.

Recall

She used the tie to allow her to wrap barbed wire around her arm and deliver a lariat. I'll allow it.

It's a belter of a match so far. Shinobu is quite aggressive and it helps with the normal Kudo in peril routine in the early parts of her matches.

Now it's stepped up to faces thrown full force into barbed wire. Mental.

Recall

Holy shit dives over barbed wire ropes is a crazy visual.

There are children in the front row watching this brutality. Why? Death Match wrestling is a giant why to begin with but leave the kids out of it.

Great match, very dramatic and quite captivating.

Top Bottom