• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Observe THIS, Brother!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Me and me
tumblr_olnhf5dkON1qivspno2_400.gif

somedevil

Terrible timing for her.

Yeah. I got it from her instagram doing rehab

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQ3TFL2l1e_/?taken-by=trinity_fatu&hl=en

Hope she does make it back before Mania. Sucks to that she got to this point after it took like 2 years of pitching to get the feel the glow character going.

when did she get injured? :/

On the split legged moonsault in her pay per view match. She hit Alexa wrong and it caused the injury.

Pikma

Banned
Is Memeklonomenere getting the 'Worst WrassleGAFfer' Slammy this year? Tough competition between him and Pikmark.
There are no WrassleGAF Slammys/awards/whatever, stop living in this weird fictitious world of yours. WrassleGAF is not a wrestling promotion.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
How did they let Dunne vs Andrews be more of a cruiserweight match than anything we've see in the actual division?

Mark Andrews is really spectacular the first time. He doesn't have it as much in repeat viewings but he's one of the few flippy guys out there that I think actually reminds you of the first times you saw Rey Mysterio or AJ Styles. Just a really fun, vibrant style. I can't explain it because he's not even a top 5 high flyer but his stuff just feels less phony.

I think he just comes off as weirdly likeable.

Mark Andrews is really spectacular the first time. He doesn't have it as much in repeat viewings but he's one of the few flippy guys out there that I think actually reminds you of the first times you saw Rey Mysterio or AJ Styles. Just a really fun, vibrant style. I can't explain it because he's not even a top 5 high flyer but his stuff just feels less phony.

I think he just comes off as weirdly likeable.

I would say the same thing about Jack Gallagher too.

klonere

Banned
Is Memeklonomenere getting the 'Worst WrassleGAFfer' Slammy this year? Tough competition between him and Pikmark.

Don't try and work angles in the thread just to get yourself booked on fake fake wrestling

How did they let Dunne vs Andrews be more of a cruiserweight match than anything we've see in the actual division?

They've wrestled approximately a billion times and yeah, I have no idea what the road agents are doing with the main roster crusierweight stuff. The one time its really clicked for me was the 6 man they did a few weeks ago.

Even the Neville title matches have never gotten any better than "it was fine" for me.

gun_haver

wait, did naomi get injured on that moonsault that finished her championship match? if i remember, the move looked messed up, right?

weird. i can never tell when somebody gets injured. moves and landings that look like they'd do damage never do and then you hear about things you saw and barely noticed messing people up for 6 months.

Top Bottom